on 9 January 2014
They have a perfect shape,very comfy and they are as wide as I need. My size is 5 and they fit very well. I am very happy with them. I bought them for spring and for autumn. They can be worn with everything like skirt,jeans or a dress. I recommend them and I give 5 stars.I am a happy customer ! Thank you very much.
on 11 December 2013
Shoes arrived quickly use them for work and they need to be comfortable practical and smart all of which l think they have acheived
on 12 May 2014
One of the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever had! Very, very comfortable. Fits perfectly. Combines the comfort of everyday shoes and the look of special occasion ones.