on 5 April 2014
This is my 10th Kipling bag and yet again I am not disappointed. I ordered it in the black snake print and it's absolutely gorgeous. There's a zipped back pocket inside, and also two pockets you can use for your smartphone, ipod etc. There is also a place to put your pen and a key chord to attach your keys. What I like about Kipling bags is that they use a light colour to line the handbag so your not having to take everything out to find your bits and bobs. You have a outside zipped pocket on one side, and on the otherside is a pocket which is closed with velcro which is handy for putting in train tickets, shopping vouchers etc. Its a nice size bag, lightweight, and if you are unlucky to spill anything on it you can just wipe it off with a damp cloth. The zips are also chunky and very easy to use. The bag also comes with grab handles or a shoulder strap which is long enough to use across your body so keeping your hands free to carry shopping or to hold onto children's hands. I love this bag, it's very practi-cool.
on 9 April 2017
Typical Kipling bag, does not let you down. Great product
on 13 May 2017
The pale liner means your black purse, black phone and black sunnies are easily found in your nice new black bag!
on 14 May 2017
Love it
on 12 March 2014
This is the bag I have been looking for, roomy, plenty of pockets I need and I can put my e-reader book in it as well for long journeys.
in fact great thanks Kipling
on 10 March 2014
Came in the post today - so possibly not the best time to review as I haven't actually used it properly yet, however first impressions can count for a lot. The colour is lovely and the material is very practical (wipe clean, yay); I love the design of this particular bag with its simple front and back pockets, only one inside compartment (apart from the usual little zip one and the pouches for your mobile etc) but that suits me fine as I'd otherwise forget where I put stuff. Not big enough for A4 but good enough for everyday essentials. I have just moved everything from my old bag into this one and it sits nicely cross-body, however the handles are too short to wear over your shoulder without being pretty awkward so this is not recommended as a shoulder bag. Being my first Kipling bag, I like the details that come with it - like leather-type reinforced handles and the substantial zip - so it does look and feel like a nice quality bag, although I must admit I would not pay more than I did for it (far less than the RRP).
on 13 February 2014
The handbag has a lovely colour. I love the outside pockets of which one has got a sip and the other has got velcro closing, they are so useful for bus passes and various things you need quickly without opening the handbag itself. The straps has a good length for both carrying by hand or over the shoulder. The long strap also have an ideal length and being able to unclip it is very practical. I am very happy with the purchase.
on 10 January 2014
I am a quite recent Kipling fan, and this is my fifth Kipling bag in about 5 months! I own the Defea (expresso brown),Gabbie (celo grey) and two backpacks, and I love them all!

I wanted another everyday bag in black and I chose practi-cool because of the dimensions, which resemble the Defea and because I like the shape of this bag. And it turned out to be awesome! It is very spacious, eventhough I put inside everything I own, and it hangs against the hip in a very flattering way. (I almost always wear it cross-body). It is a clean and simple design, without obvious zippers outside, which is a plus for me, although it has two large pockets out of the main compartment, one in each side, one closes with zipper, one with velcro. It is not a small bag, but not very large either, kipling has larger bags, like Elise or Joslyn. For me, it has the perfect size for everyday use.

I tried to decide that five kipling bags are enough, but I quess I love port red so much as a colour, I have to get one in port red...the thing is, which one? so....Be careful, they ARE addictive!
on 19 July 2017
Overall, the bag is good.

However, the dimension is smaller than described in the official website. In particular, the actual bag I received is about 32x21x12 instead of 39x21x18cm.

Perhaps it is a different model? If so, it is better to edit the description to avoid misleading other buyers.

Thank you.
on 5 August 2017
Fabulous bag - lots of room but not too big. Love the inside pockets and the outside ones with a zip and a button. My fave bag!