on 15 December 2016
A lovely bag, but a little larger than I thought. I will not be returning it however as it will be ideal for those bits and pieces of shopping when I have forgotten my plastic one. It will certainly look better.
on 3 May 2017
Once a kipling girl, always a kipling girl! Light, spacious and excellent quality as usual.
on 18 August 2014
I love my new Kipling bag. It is just the right size, it will take everything I need for a day out but is so light that I don't feel as if I am lugging a bag of bricks around. Also on a normal day it just swallows up all my junk without feeling like a school satchel. I love the pattern and have had many positive comments about it.
on 3 May 2014
This bag was REALLY CHEAP price at less than £30.00 was £74 I think. I can't remember the correct price it was a deal I could not miss, being my first Kipling bag.

I recommend this to anyone who loves kipling and who doesn't, This is WORTH the money no matter the price, Just look after it do not let it get dirty.
on 18 September 2014
Arrived today 18-09-14 only took 2 days to arrive in Jersey. Another great Kipling for ME!
on 10 January 2015
My favourite Kipling bag, use it every day.
on 26 May 2017
great bag
on 17 December 2013
I already have this bag in a light colour and use it for summer. It’s big enough to easily carry my iPad and a book if necessary but still neat enough to use for an evening out. The zipped flap over gives security seldom available in any bag. Kipling bags suit me because, although expensive, they weigh next to nothing empty and that’s a bonus for me. Good product and excellent service.
on 19 April 2013
Looked at a lot of bags to find one which I felt would hold all the paraphernalia needed when sightseeing on holiday, also needed to be able to put it across body to keep hands free. Additionally it needed to be stylish, so it would fit the bill for taking out in the evening.
It certainly fulfils the first two criteria, I am ok for taking it out on evening but for some it maybe too big and not quite stylish enough.
Also like the colour, makes a change from Kipling brown or black so will do all seasons, which I felt the really bright colours/patterns would not be as successful in doing.
on 30 May 2014
If you like big Kipling bags this one is for you. It is very roomy indeed with the hidden zipped area perfect for when in big cities or travelling as no-one but you will know it's there so ideal for a purse or other valuables. Masses of space for all the essentials in the main area. I actually prefer smaller Kipling bags but this one will be handy when out for a day and I want to carry more stuff than usual.

See one answered question