on 28 June 2015
Great size make-up bag / purse that fits perfectly in my Defea sized bags. It wouldn't fit well in an Alvar (or other slim messenger) as the bottom of these purses expand out. There are three sections (with little slip pockets in between), so loads of storage. Comes with a baby monkey. Good quality as usual, with a chunky main zip.
on 13 January 2015
I love Kipling products. This one is a favourite of mine and is always in my bag holding all those extra coupons, vouchers, receipts and so on. Lots of space and nice compartments.
on 1 September 2014
Bought 2 for christmas gifts at good prices. As usual excellent delivery. Good price. Great product.
on 13 August 2014
Nice size for toiletry bag for inside my handbag. Keeps everything organised and the 3 compartments are brilliant.
on 22 August 2014
Great for makeup and a middle pocket for jewellery (great for travelling).
on 15 January 2013
When I saw this design ,I had to have one.It's a bigger version of the creativity purse but with a detachable strap.Another winner from Kipling and will be very useful,it is a small bag so only for times when you don't want to carry a lot.Perfect for travelling as can be used as a bag for tickets etc and will easily go into larger bag.Strap is generous for cross body,will go under a coat easily if desired.I don't like the wrist strap versions so this is perfect for me.
on 9 August 2013
Bought in lilac which is a delicate shade but looks lovely and fresh. I've bought Kipling bags before but still can't get my head around how much I can fit inside them! 3 generous pockets inside this bag (one zipped) with open areas between which can also be used. I can easily get my kindle fire inside without having to remove its case and still have room in the section for something else, admittedly a small something. I can still fit my large purse, make up, sunglasses and a travel size Sun cream all at the same time as my kindle because of the way the bag expands making it perfect for a day out. Bought for holiday but couldn't resist using it before.
on 8 February 2013
This is a small bag with 3 sections. Perfect for purse, phone and a few odds and ends. Wanted something small to just grab and take on the school run without having to drag my everyday work bag! Love the kipling brand all bags well made and easy to pop in the washing machine.
on 30 December 2013
Love this handbag.If you just want a bag for keys,purse,mobile and a few small items.This is the bag for you.
on 8 March 2013
This is my first Kipling bag. They've been highly recommended to me & when I saw this it was exactly what I was looking for. I ordered it in cabbage, it arrived swiftly but I was disappointed to see that it wasn't the same colour as on the photo. It's a darker, brighter green, but it is nice. The size of the bag is just right with some nice pockets inside & a zip along the top keeping everything safe inside. My kindle, in its case fits into it too. A great bag for keeping all your basics in.