on 15 January 2013
When I saw this design ,I had to have one.It's a bigger version of the creativity purse but with a detachable strap.Another winner from Kipling and will be very useful,it is a small bag so only for times when you don't want to carry a lot.Perfect for travelling as can be used as a bag for tickets etc and will easily go into larger bag.Strap is generous for cross body,will go under a coat easily if desired.I don't like the wrist strap versions so this is perfect for me.
20 people found this helpful
on 9 August 2013
Bought in lilac which is a delicate shade but looks lovely and fresh. I've bought Kipling bags before but still can't get my head around how much I can fit inside them! 3 generous pockets inside this bag (one zipped) with open areas between which can also be used. I can easily get my kindle fire inside without having to remove its case and still have room in the section for something else, admittedly a small something. I can still fit my large purse, make up, sunglasses and a travel size Sun cream all at the same time as my kindle because of the way the bag expands making it perfect for a day out. Bought for holiday but couldn't resist using it before.
17 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2015
The bag arrived today but the zip doesn't run smoothly and is bumpy at one end. But it is a great size and is exactly what I was looking for. It is made from good quality material and has 3 compartments (actually 5 if you use the 2 spaces between the compartments) to put things in. It's been purchased as a travel wallet so I can put my passport, boarding card, currency et cetera all in one place. And because the cross body strap is removable it'll be ideal for this job because I can remove the strap for storage inside a larger tote bag and when I need my documents to hand I can attach the strap and have a small cross body bag and hands free for the airport. I love the colour too and the pattern is unusual - snake print - but not tacky looking. I've ordered a replacement bag - so hopefully it'll be perfect - which is exactly how this one really should have been. Kipling market themselves as a 'quality' brand so I surely hope that the second bag lives up to that reputation - hence the 3 stars. I don't think I should be messing about asking Amazon to send a replacement when Kipling 'quality control' should have spotted the error on the bag - it's obvious too!!!! But still, I hope the replacement is perfect - as they all should be. Fingers crossed.
One person found this helpful
on 27 October 2013
I really like this bag and tend to go for non leather these days so have several Kipling bags. They always have a toggle inside which is meant for keys but I attach my purse to them being a bit paranoid now about pick pockets. The only thing I don't like so much about it is that the shoulder straps are not attached to the side of the bag in the same position, they are fixed on opposite sides so when unzipped, the bag tends to open up with all exposed inside it. I have re-attached one of the clips to the loop made by the zip which helps a bit. I don't know what the advantage of this design was supposed to achieve as all their other bags seem to have the straps attached to the side of the bags.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2014
This is a wonderful colour (pink orchid) and is a great size to take out at night. I have been using it for work but it may be a little too small for everyday work use. However, it does hold my large purse, phone, cigs, diary, keys etc so it is quite a decent size. I love the ability to hang it across my body, although I would have preferred a fixed strap instead of the clip on one.

This is my 11th or 12th Kipling bag but this is the one I'll be taking on holiday as it's such a great colour!
9 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
Love this handbag.If you just want a bag for keys,purse,mobile and a few small items.This is the bag for you.
21 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 January 2016
Another superb bag from the Kipling house. Perfect size for everyday. To give an idea of just how much it can carry, I use the creativity XL as a purse, complete with cash, card wallet, gift cards, stamps and mini shopping pad in it, that comfortably sits in one of the larger pockets with room to spare. In the middle also zipped pocket I keep my large bunch of car/house/work keys, lippy, bag hanger and a couple of other small oddments. In the second large pocket are a pack of tissues, a pack of mini wet wipes, yet another creativity XL which I keep all the odds and ends we ladies do; mirror, comb, nail file, and assorted other essentials. In each of the small 'insert' pockets I have foldable shopping bags. It really is a tardis of a bag and a wonderful of example of less being more!
on 15 March 2014
I really came to like this little bag. If you do not overfill it, it looks quite smart. I like the snake embossing which makes it look a bit different from the normal bags. The plus point on this bag is that you can fill it up... So if you suddenly get the urge to buy something you can put in one of the compartments. The downside is it will no longer look so smart. It tends to bulge out. It is great for keeping cosmetics organised and forces you to be minimalistic.. thus having a very lightweight bag. I barely notice wearing it.
It works well as a clutch, but you can quickly and easily transform it into a crossbody bag or shoulder bag when required.
The only negative is the way it hangs, especially when full.
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2013
This is a small bag with 3 sections. Perfect for purse, phone and a few odds and ends. Wanted something small to just grab and take on the school run without having to drag my everyday work bag! Love the kipling brand all bags well made and easy to pop in the washing machine.
20 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2013
I normally would prefer getting bigger bags as I like to carry all the bits and pieces I need with me. However, this bag is just a perfect size for using as a small cross body bag or an organiser inside a bigger bag. As other mentioned, it has 3 main compartments, but if you make use of the gap between each main compartment, you can actually have 5 sections in total. I have my wallet, phone, lipsticks, and a folded up shopper inside. Though the bag is stuffed, but it still looks great and cute. The turquoise colour is simply beautiful and at a great price at Amazon(I paid about £23)!

I have quite a few of Kipling bags and the main reason is I am an OCD. So I HAVE to wash my bags from time to time. And I find that Kipling bags are very durable even after many time of washing. This little gem of course has matched the usual great standard of Kipling and I would recommend it.