on 9 April 2014
I ordered this bag feeling rather unsure of the colour. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised, it's a lovely mustardy colour.

It's the perfect size, big but not too big for all my daily junk.

I've had so many compliments, it's the prefect bag for Spring/Summer and it was a good price here on Amazon compared to the actual Kipling shop.
on 11 February 2014
I have 8 smaller bags, Defea, Severine etc., so I decided to treat myself to a larger bag and I am really glad that I did!! So glad in fact that I bought the Port Red one too!!
It is so spacious and split into 3 separate compartments, the main one having a good, solid, sturdy zip, and the other two compartments have solid, sturdy poppers. It is a fantastic bag if you are going out for the day and have young children. Or even if you don't have children, it will hold everything you need.
The fab bag will hold everything you could possibly need and more! It is made up to Kiplings usual excellent standard.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
on 27 April 2014
This is my newest Kipling bag and it is lovely. It is quite large and has all the Kipling features that we know and love. The two large external pockets are very useful. This bag is more 'dressy' than Kipling bags in general but still great for everyday use. Can't fault it.
on 30 March 2017
Love the bag and the colour also the fit is great on my narrow shoulders as I always find other bags slip off constantly.
on 1 May 2017
Good one
on 17 August 2015
Lovely bag lots of room another to my collection
on 9 January 2015
Love these bags - have two of them now. Love the rusty khaki colour.
on 7 September 2014
I bought this as a present for my mum as she is a Kipling fan....I was amazed at how big the bag was, very roomy but I'm sure she will love it! Quite fancy one myself now!
on 24 January 2014
I ordered this not knowing if I would keep it as I usually hate shoulder bags due to handles always slipping off my very narrow shoulders, but I absolutely loved the style of the Bagsational. I chose the triangle print as I love the bold kipling colours and it is stunning and not as in your face as it looks!!. Firstly to the shoulder handles well I walk at least 4 miles to work 4 days a week and gave this a good trial first day, I had my lunch, work shoes, 2 cans of drink and the usual purse and make up and it was still light to carry and the handles did not slip once and there was no shifting the bag about into a comfier position. I normally take a backpack but I've used this for 2 weeks non stop now and I love it also been caught out in heavy rain and none of my things have got wet or even slightly damp!. Sorry the review is so long but just wanted to let people know that this big gorgeous bag is more than suitable for a tiny framed person like myself (4ft 11!!).
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2014
Love this bag - more of a hand bag than a shopping bag. Main compartment zips up to keep everything secure. Two side sections with very firm clasping poppers so also seem very secure.
Only minor complaint is that the section for mobile phone is placed too near the zip so unable to close zip if phone in it's pocket! Phone has to be loose in main compartment.