on 24 December 2016
The quality is good as with all Kipling bags. However the size is very small , I did measure it before purchasing yet it surprised me how much the lining and the stitching made the inside even smaller than I thought. I can just about get my phone in the bag, a coin purse, keys , a few pieces of paper and a pen in the bag. It really is for someone who only wants to carry essentials.
on 9 April 2017
It's Kipling. It's a small on the go bag. Fits a few bits of makeup, my coin purse and phone. Ideal for on the run or young teens. Bought for my teen, but I use it more than her! I have a blue slightly larger one. You really can't go wrong with Kipling bags. If you like a Mary Poppins bag, this bag is not for you. If you like to keep going out simple, this will work a treat. You might be stretched wanting to put perfume, a brush and a wallet in this. Like I said, keep it simple.
on 1 May 2017
Beware that is is a small bag but its perfect for my needs, it will hold an average size purse, mobile phone, keys and a couple of other small bits. I had this bag on my wish list for a while and waited until the price dropped (54% off), I was pleased that I did as the size isn't worthy of the full price. As with most Kipling items its well made and I'm sure it will stay looking nice for many years to come.
on 29 June 2017
Exactly the size i wanted, a nice small slim cross over body bag.
Generous length strap, just enough room for a few basics, phone, key's a little make up & tissues.
I tried to buy another one for my Daughter but i was too late the Black Friday price had finished & it went back to it's normal price.
on 24 August 2017
Great little bag - very hard wearing, light and quite spacious. Surprising how much you can get into it. Also being fabric it is easy to wash - pop into small laundry bag inside out - comes up as good as new.
on 4 August 2017
This is no doubt a great handbag. And it would have been perfect except that I got a bigger phone this season and this not quite fit comfortably. Had not been for this it would have been perfect for what I wanted
on 12 March 2017
Have several of the larger Alvar bags which are great but wanted a small one to fit few basics like keys, phone, money etc. Great for slipping across body when walking the dogs. Nice and light, secure and doesn't get in the way. Would recomend.
on 27 January 2015
Lovely colour which is as vibrant as described. The bag is small enough for a night out but holds all my essentials. I love it!
on 14 June 2017
nice and practical, but for restricted use, as it cannot contain many things
on 16 August 2017