on 13 January 2014
Dimensions not made clear on the product. Totally unsuitable as a normal functioning bag for any person with a busy life. I bought it for my sister and she can't even fit her purse in it. It is tiny.
on 10 February 2015
This is a lovely little bag, but although I read the dimensions sometimes it's only when you try to put things in it you realise the actual size, and it's unfortunately smaller than I wanted. As a guide, it's almost exactly the same length as this purse Womens Osprey London Yellow Purse Ladies so if you put it in the main compartment, it won't zip up. I wanted a smaller version of my Alvar, but this is just too small for me, but would be great for anyone just wanting to carry a few bits around safely.

It's the first time I've seen the Kipling True Blue in the flesh, and it's a lovely dark navy, much nicer than I expected.
on 3 June 2014
I can only judge from the reaction at the time of giving and the regular usage since that this was a satisfactory gift.

Chosen as she has other Kipling bags but non as small as this previously, but is over the shoulder compact size is useful when travelling or just out and about.
on 17 February 2014
Beautiful bag, but I expected it to be bigger. It's tiny!!! The purple is a lovely colour and it's in true kipling style of great quality, just wish it was a little bigger for me.
on 28 May 2014
This is definitely a small and compact bag but is ideal for a few essentials and the pockets keep everything organised. The slim design makes it ideal for wearing across the body without being bulky. The purple is a great bright colour, really lovely.
on 16 August 2013
I love the durability of Kipling bags, and am always amazed that they still look perfect after years of use.
This little bag is perfect for Summer outings. It easily holds my purse, phone, lip balm etc., and the two front zip pockets are perfect for train tickets and parking receipts. I love how they also have a built in key-chain inside the bag, so I don't have to take everything out to find my house-keys. The adjustable strap means you can wear it on your shoulder, or cross-body like I do, leaving your hands free to eat ice-cream!
on 16 May 2014
The colour is correct and what I was expecting but I was disappointed as it is so small. My other Alvar Shoulderbags are much larger and will enabel me to have my diary, purse and wallet etc. with me at all times.
Can this small one be exchanged for one of the correct size or may I purchase an ALVAR BAG OF THE CORRECT SIZE.
Very prompt service and delivery.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2015
This is going to be a birthday present. I loved the bag and the colour is great so I hope it's a success as a gift. I love Kipling bags. They're hard wearing and a quick wash in the washing machine brings them up like new.
on 27 July 2013
Too small a bag to get anything of any use in it. Loved the colour - waiting for the price to come down to get the larger size.
on 8 July 2013
This is a a great bag with all the usual things you would expect from a kipling bag. It takes wallet, mobile phone sun glasses tissues, lippy. Great bag for a night out on holiday. Good useful colour as well. Much better than pictures show.