Customer reviews

on 11 April 2017
Hype around these products is big but I fail to experience quality with any of them in this set with the exception of the foot cream which I quite like. The honey and grapeseed hand cream smells disgusting and went straight in the bin. The lip balm smells lovely but isn't very effective. The cuticle cream smells fresh but is greasy and like both the hand salve and almond and milk hand cream just sit on the skin. They do not moisturise. I cannot see why people are happy to pay premium prices for these products. I buy products in order to improve the tone and quality of my skin. I don't buy products simply because they are natural. They must work. Cute little tins and jars. Two stars because of the foot cream but the other 5 products are very disappointing.
on 7 August 2017
See pics in this review.

PRO'S:
• Good Packaging
• I liked 3 out of the 6 products (lip balm, hand cream tube, foot cream tube)
• Nice as a gift for Burt's Bees fans

CON'S:
• Products were smaller in size than I had expected
• Hand cream in jar... poor design, difficult to get the cream out of such a tiny jar. Cream is thick so better to use for a night time hand treatment
• Hand Salve (in tin)... greasy feel (but it is beeswax afterall!), tiny size, smells a bit menthol like Vicks Vapour Rub
• Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (in tin).... tiny size, found the consistency difficult to use, was hard and rather dry to be used as a good cuticle treatment

Would I buy this again? Probably not. I'm a big Burt's Bees fan but will probably stick to buying the full sized items of the products I like.
review image review image review image
on 9 January 2015
My wife had some Burt's Bees creams a few years ago and I thought this would be a good stocking filler. She is SO pleased with it! The cuticle cream works really well and already the rough skin under her feet has gone with this quality product. The lip salve is also very good.
I feel sorry for the negative comments from folk who do not read the description of the item - it is exactly as stated, and a bargain - in my case more highly regarded than some much more expensive presents!
on 15 June 2017
THis is my second Burt's Bees tips and toes. FIrst was a gift from my daughter. lovely kit with cerams that can be used for day and some that I use before bed as they are a bit heavier. Love it.
on 28 July 2017
While I really like some of the Burt's bees range this is a really small gift pack with very small sizes of the products inside, gave it as a gift and it looked disappointing as it was so small.
on 13 February 2016
Bought for my girlfriend. I first bought some Burt's Bees stuff for her years ago, and she was so impressed they've been a staple of Christmas and Birthdays since. The quality is good, though the amounts may be a little on the meagre side, but my girlfriend speaks very highly of them. Recommended.
For a lovely lady with hard working hands that needed some serious cheering up. Wish the box was square though, it was a devil to wrap!
on 25 July 2017
Bought for a friend who said she was delighted with product and spent her weekend beautifying herself. Don't think she was telling porkies!
on 12 August 2017
Bought as a gift. Lovely little set with a good selection of products. Great value as I purchased it on a Prime day offer.
on 27 March 2017
Excellent item, great value, great quality have bought a few for presents they are a good hit. Would recommend