on 11 March 2014
I purchased a pair for my GPs however due to the design some of the nuts tighten harder than others some you can manipulate after tightening this led me to snap the armature after 6 days use, I taped it up and continued till i was finished but i will now be purchasing new mounts made of stronger stuff

if they made the central column from stronger plastic or added the ratcheting action to all the points of motion it would be far superior currently it moves far to much
on 21 July 2014
This product cost under 6 pounds.
For that price I have absolutely no complaints.
It is advertised as being suitable for the GoPro and I have no doubts that this mount will support a GoPro on the interior of a car windscreen for as long as you wish to use it.
I can't imagine wanting to use a polyurethane sucker to attach a goPro to the outside of a vehicle or a piece of sports equipment.
Other reviewers have noted that the retaining nut is not fully threaded and this is true. Unfortunately the screw is too long (on my example) to allow the camera to be fully tightened into position.
This is a reflection of the price and personally I was happy to spend 5 minutes with a dremel (could also have used a hacksaw) to shorted the screw by 4 millimetres. Perfect and cesura fit after that.
on 12 May 2014
A good price but there is a little give in the top most joint even when the thumb screw is fully tightened. The friction created seems enough to keep everything fixed in position on normal terrain but I suspect if you subjected this to prolonged vibration the camera position would move. That being said, the suction cup provides a very firm base and I can't see it working loose on a clean surface and for the price it still offers good value. Also the problem can be fixed by using a thin washer.
on 25 June 2015
Decent mount which I use with the gopro. The lowermost pivot is serrated so locks very rigidly to the set angle. The next pivot though does not have the same serrations and will move under high loads unless you tighten it really tight (and is plastic so there is only so far it can be tightened). Decent enough quality though for a fraction of the price of an official mount.
on 26 February 2014
A huge difference in price between this mount and the proper GoPro mount. I use this with my GoPro hero 3+ Black edition, and it works brilliantly on a car windscreen or other glass panel. Not so good on non-glass surfaces, where it tends to fall off after a few minutes, but I bought it for glass anyway. Tightens up enough to remove vibrations, good range of motion, feels solid and durable. Recommend wholeheartedly for the price.
on 30 July 2014
"Having read previous reviews I was aware of other complaints. The issue of lack of suction may have been something to do with failing to remove the clear plastic film over the suction cup when new. The issue of the lack of tightness in securing the camera to the mount, which I found to be the case, is perfectly described by Geoff Noonan in a previous review. For use in the car - it's fine"
on 21 March 2015
The product looks fine although not as strong as I expected, doubt if it will last very long in service. Initial tests were disappointing, sucker kept coming off, heated it up in hot water to remove marks in the plastic washer and all seemed fine. Not tested it out on the road yet, looking for a security cable just in case the sucker fails again!!!

Delivery was on time and as stated in the advert, still waiting for the balance of my order to arrive.

In hindsight it might be better to look for a better designed device, something that will stand the riggers of road use on both car and motorbike.
on 5 March 2015
Seems good value but the weakest link failed - the plunger that pulls the plastic ring up to make the suction fractured making the whole thing useless. Having seen what fractured I'm not sure I would recommene anyone to trust a camera on this item - use a lanyard to be safe.
on 10 February 2014
Suction cup wouldn't stick to anything. Even without the GoPro mounted to it, the suction wouldn't hold itself onto anything.

Seller got in touch and offered me a replacement, as they had not seen the failure I was experiencing. Unfortunately the replacement went AWOL in the mail, so I ended up with a refund.
on 31 December 2013
Its good but the two round little plastic 'wheels' for tightening and loosening tension don't work well. Regardless how much I tighten them there is still movement of the Go Pro. I tightened them until I felt to go further would be to break it. But the Go Pro is still able to move effortlessly. Not much good if you are biking over rough ground.