on 20 August 2013
If you are fans of the best Euphoric Trance producers in history, or if you just want to see what you have been missing, try this extra ordinary "free" sampler with mixes I haven't heard before, you will be amszed
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 June 2014
Clearly as a sampler, there's a fairly wide range of beats on this CD. I think "samplers" should be priced to entice you to buy. This isn't cheap!
on 7 October 2014
Good Sampler.
on 3 September 2013
Good overall, and some great highlights here and there. Would have earned 5 stars had this sampler explored and presented the genre more thoroughly to include more innovative and creative tracks. Sounding the same all the while gets tedious - different artists imitating each other - go on yous: push those boundaries! Or maybe the producer didn't have the variety of material to work with? A better fist was made via the earlier Anjunabeats sampler.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 August 2013
Anjunadeep is an offshoot of the Anjunabeats label (as I have recently found out) and this sampler album gives a nice snapshot of the music and artists available. I have not listened to much 'House' style music before, but this sampler album impressed me, there is not a bad track on there - in my opinion anyway, although some tracks may seem to be a bit 'samey', but that could just be me. (Update - after a few listens to this album the 'samey' comment was unwarranted, it is a damn good selection, hence I have upgraded my original 4* rating to 5*)

The first track, Beautiful Life by Martin Roth, was one I had heard before and really liked and this made me listen to what this album had to offer, I am glad that I did.

I do try to download as many of these free sampler albums as possible. Well, what have you got to lose, try something new for free - that has got to be a good idea, if you don't like it at least you have tried something new and broadened your musical horizons. God knows, almost anything is better than a lot of the X Factor 'inspired' pap that is fired at us all the time (Simon Cowell has a lot to answer for!!)

So, give this a try, especially while it is on free download, you might be surprised by it. This not hard house, well in my very limited experience, so it should appeal to a range of musical tastes. I hope you enjoy it - if not you can always delete it!! I for one, will be buying more from this label.

Do look at the free MP3 section on Amazon on a regular basis to see if there is anything that might appeal to you - you never know what you might be missing!!
on 24 August 2013
having downloaded this compilation i was'nt at all interested in listening to it...but how wrong was i.This is a superb collection of, i'm not too really sure if it's house/dance/ambiance music,but whtever it is it really got this old hippie shaking his arthritic joints like never before...brilliant ! I've now passed this music on to my d.j. daughter who regards this label with high esteem.P.S i'd like more of the same and i implore those who love thier music to check this label out.
on 22 August 2013
But only good.... not exceptional... but then what did you expect!
Some very good tunes on this, and some of a side I've not heard before.
Some stand out tracks, certainly the starter.. and a couple after that, which I'll follow up and enquire about to see what else they have in their discographies etc....
As it was free? then excellent.... and I will no doubt buy from several of the artists that are on it....
Enjoy it for what it is!....
on 24 August 2013
If you are an old House head, you'll like this in that its identifiable as house, and as some modern wobbly low frequency bits keeping it fresh but with a tradition 4/4 frame work which makes your boogie flow.

If you are a young house head, I'd like to know what you think?

I guess this is an example of Deep House being back, great news!

But hey what do I know
on 25 August 2013
It may have been free, but that as we know is not always a reason to turn up the nose.
My personal tastes are eclectic, ranging from rock to r&b by way of opera and jazz but never previously this genre.
This has added to my musical tastes and at my age it's great to know I can accept "newer" musical forms.
Thanks.
on 22 August 2013
I don't always like downloading things just because they're free - sometimes they are free for a reason. This truly is a sampler that made me go straight to their website and want to start downloading more. This is the 'sister' label to Anjunabeats. There are several tracks on repeat on the ipod from this sampler.