on 24 August 2013
having downloaded this compilation i was'nt at all interested in listening to it...but how wrong was i.This is a superb collection of, i'm not too really sure if it's house/dance/ambiance music,but whtever it is it really got this old hippie shaking his arthritic joints like never before...brilliant ! I've now passed this music on to my d.j. daughter who regards this label with high esteem.P.S i'd like more of the same and i implore those who love thier music to check this label out.
on 6 September 2013
Not many samplers have every track as a winner, but this is such an album. Very strong material, and a label to watch for sure. Good solid house with original tunes you would not find out of place at Cream or Space or... Excellent!
on 20 August 2013
If you are fans of the best Euphoric Trance producers in history, or if you just want to see what you have been missing, try this extra ordinary "free" sampler with mixes I haven't heard before, you will be amszed
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 June 2014
Clearly as a sampler, there's a fairly wide range of beats on this CD. I think "samplers" should be priced to entice you to buy. This isn't cheap!
on 29 August 2013
A freebie sampler is always welcome, and when it is this good, it shows the value of such promo devices for I will certainly be buying more of their material. Excellent listening.
on 22 August 2013
But only good.... not exceptional... but then what did you expect!
Some very good tunes on this, and some of a side I've not heard before.
Some stand out tracks, certainly the starter.. and a couple after that, which I'll follow up and enquire about to see what else they have in their discographies etc....
As it was free? then excellent.... and I will no doubt buy from several of the artists that are on it....
Enjoy it for what it is!....
on 10 September 2013
This is great music for listening to in the car driving along the motorway. I'm not sure what my twenty-something daughter thinks of me liking this stuff but its actually ok.
on 8 February 2014
great sampler album which should be a great introduction to above and beyond and some superb quality dance music.
can't fault
on 25 August 2013
It may have been free, but that as we know is not always a reason to turn up the nose.
My personal tastes are eclectic, ranging from rock to r&b by way of opera and jazz but never previously this genre.
This has added to my musical tastes and at my age it's great to know I can accept "newer" musical forms.
Thanks.
on 21 April 2014
Only got this when it was free, and I can say Im really impressed and goes quite nicely on a summers evening chilling. Brilliant tunes