Customer reviews

Tiny Tots Baby Infant Travel Inflatable Bath Tub Cream Colour

on 18 March 2017
I have struggled to find a comfy baby bath with or without a seat for our baby as we only have a shower. None of the plastic ones ever made him look comfortable and he used to fuss. Well we put him in this (8 months old) and we didn't have to hold him atall, the seat (being inflatable) was soft enough to hold him without being un comfortable and he actually grinned throughout the bath, seemed really relaxed.

It deflates a little as it isn't being used but that's not too bad.

It has a handy hook so we hang it over our shower rail when not being used.

Overall this has been a lifesaver when I just couldn't for the life of me find a bath that made him enjoy bath time! Also has room for him to grow.
on 19 June 2016
Really poor quality. Firstly, it's made out of PVC! Nasty chemical for kids and adults. Secondly, the valve on the one we received was not sealing properly so the tub would not inflate, rendering it useless...
on 3 September 2017
I bought this so my baby could sit in it on the beach. It gave us an easily portable seat for him which gave him some protection from the sand. It was perfect for this use.

I've also used it as a bath. It does support my baby well, however there wasn't really enough room to be able to easily wash him. I deflated the bottom support mid-bath to make it easier. I wouldn't use it again unless we were away and it was the only option.
on 4 September 2017
This is the second bath I have bought like this, I really like the product as it is quicker to fill and uses less water than an ordinary bath tub. However the first item I bought lasted 3 months, the second bath I revived on 22nd August has only been used twice and it broken already. Again the bath got a small hole on its tracks. So not happy with the products quality. Such a shame as it's intentions are good.
on 3 July 2017
My 4 month old had outgrown the kitchen sink but is too small for a big bath! This is perfect as when she kicks her legs in the water I don't have to worry about her bashing her head on the side of the bath/sink. If you position the plug over the plug of your bath tub then you don't have to pull the bath around to empty it and then it doesn't puncture so easily.
on 22 March 2017
I've now bought 3 of these. They are good for short term use. Great size and height. We don't have a bath so it's ideal for us. But the quality isn't great. We have had a couple of leaky valves, tears around the joins and one that had a tear on the inside. But for the price and the convenience for us is ideal.
on 16 December 2016
This was a great buy and fit my son perfect as he's got very long legs although he didn't like it and freaked out at it for some reason. It was good for quick dip in and out while we was on holiday
on 15 November 2017
Great product! Our daughter loved it! Not only is it a great bath for a wee one, you can also fill it with those coloured balls, something that kept our daughter entertained on numerous occasions.
on 4 March 2017
A fantastic item especially when used in the bath. Is great to take anywhere but could use some handles on the side to lift it when filled with water. ,
on 10 September 2017
Perfect size. Used for two weeks on holiday. Baby loved it. Fills and empties with ease.
My baby is 6 months and small for his age. Our baby seemed to enjoy being in it. Didn't need to re inflate once initially inflated.
Great for the price as well.