Customer reviews

1,005

on 9 November 2014
Let's start off by saying the batteries I got were fake. The real ones have the parts built in Japan and then are assembled in Korea. The ones that I received have theither parts built in China and assembled in China. The drop in quality is substantial. Under certain circumstances the phone will think the battery has about 50%, when in fact it has none and the phone will turn off without warning. This doesn't happen with the batteries supplied with the handset. I suggest if you want a real Samsung battery go to the website.
review image
on 7 September 2013
Returned mine. Only charged up to 80% and that only lasted a few hours. Can't imagine that its genuine. I should have read the reviews on here really. Its sad that there is so much rubbish of this kind on the Amazon market place.
on 19 August 2013
This battery loses power very quickly. You'll be lucky to get a full day's use out of it once it's fully charged. I am returning mine.
on 26 April 2017
Bought as a cheap 'get me by' for a couple of months until I got a new phone as my old battery was not lasting the day. This battery did last the day - for about a week. After that the capacity dropped daily until it was worse than the old one. I have now recycled the new one and am using the old one. Waste of money
on 15 October 2017
Delivered a lot quicker than expected. Hold charge very well. Have always conditioned phone batteries by letting them fully discharge before charging them fully back again doing this 4 or 5 times. Highly recommended.
on 30 June 2017
Works well for me. Was a it skeptical having read some of the reviews but thought I'd give it a go. So far so good. Better than my original battery to be honest. Charge lasts for ages.
on 30 November 2016
Battery is in my opinion either a fake or defective. Either way it doesn't do the job half as well as the original and the original is now 3.5 years old.

Was delayed in complainning to the seller and was told to contact the manufacturer with any problems. Not good enough.
on 17 October 2016
Not genuine, holds no charge. After 24 hours of charging my phone just turns off as soon as I turn it one. After 3 times of turning off and on again, charge was down to 60%. Never using this again. Not recommended
on 21 June 2015
Needed this to be able to describe my phone as "working" condition when i recycled it. The price difference between a working one and a damaged one was considerable, offset the cost of the battery and i still made over £100 on my trade in.
on 9 April 2014
I ordered two of these. They both have the same S/N number. The S/N number is unique to the battery as it's stamped on in the factory. Every battery has it's own S/N number, so receiving two batteries with same number means that they are definitely NOT genuine. They also wouldn't charge in my genuine Samsung charger.
11 Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse