on 22 April 2013
After having to give up coffee I resorted to enjoying my tea, Assam, Ceylon, Breakfast and trying several different brands. Having been advised to avoid caffeine as a precaution against heart palpitations I tried decaffeinated tea. I think I've gone through seven other different brands which ranged from undrinkable to passable to reasonable. I was lucky enough to bump into this one trawling through Amazon and, although it's not cheap, thought it worth a try as Clipper have a good reputation. I'm glad I did as, although it's not quite up there with the normal varieties, it is by far the closest I have come across and I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone to try as an alternative. Some of the other brands were liking drinking something that had been made using old leather but this one actually tastes like a decent cuppa! It's quite strong and as an alternative, lighter, flavoured decaff tea I would recommend Taylor's breakfast tea. Now all I have to do is find a decent decaff loose tea...!
22 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 May 2015
Perfect! I'm trying to stay away from caffeine but love my cups of tea. Some other decaf teas I've tasted have been very unpleasant, the blends are wrong, the taste is off and some were completely un-drinkable... Happy to announce that after my family helped with the usual taste test; these scored very high indeed. Personally I find it hard to tell the difference between the original organic clipper and the decaf tea bags so very very pleased with these!
on 19 January 2015
A great cup of tea. I had been using a well known brand of decaff tea but to make a really strong cup you had to leave the bag in but then that made the tea bitter - this is not the case with this brand. I make the tea and leave the bag in with no problem for a really, nice strong tea.

Highly recommend it although I can only buy if it stays at this current price (or lower) which is £4.63 on Subscribe and Save. Originally it was priced at £2.87 (December 2014) so it's quite an increase for Feb but I'm happy as long as it doesn't go over £5 per 80 bags.
on 28 April 2017
My supermarket for some unknown and annoying reason has stopped stocking this line of tea. Thank you Amazon for saving me!!
This tea is full flavoured and there is none of the 'tea bag taste' left as with other bags. The decaffeinated option has been a Godsend since my blood pressure issues were highlighted.
on 10 March 2016
A really nice well rounded cup of decaf. Tea is one of those things that are normally sprayed with tons of pesticide so I try to get organic whenever possible. My local shop unfortunately doesn't sell organic decaf, so I came over to Amazon. It does cost more obviously, but if you're stuck like I was, it's a good option to have as a backup. It does make a nice strong brew!
on 2 December 2015
I'm an avid tea drinker with the unfortunate problem that caffeine fixed me migraines. Do, the quest for the best decaf began, and the result is this stuff!! Tastes brilliant - if you don't keep track of which mug it's in it's really hard to tell the difference between this and normal tea. Plus, it's naturally decaffeinated whichakes a huge difference if you're going to drink a lot. So if you're thinking of buying it, go for it!!
on 27 November 2016
Love this stuff. It was my pregnancy substitute and it's stayed on in the cupboard as a constant - not just for me but for the whole family - we are all converts. It has also meant I can happily let my young kids enjoy a cup of tea. The bags just need steeping for a bit longer!!
on 12 October 2016
A very good tasting tea; it seems to me to need a slightly longer brewing time than a none decaf bag but other than that it's got a lovely flavour without the fuzziness of caffeine. Clipper teas are great all round too because they don't bleach their bags and have many options.
on 8 September 2017
It's so good to find decaf teabags which are washed with the water method, and not with harmful chemicals. I love the taste and I am more than happy to pay a bit more for them too, well worth it.
on 15 October 2017
More expensive than the supermarket but I got them the next day which is what I needed. Always drink these, great product, no chemicals used for the decaffination

See one answered question