Customer reviews

on 5 April 2017
I finally decided to prepare for a trip away and bought this before leaving. Normally I'm bitten at least once a night in any country prone to insects or mosquitoes. I was away for 3 weeks in India and didn't get bitten once. There is still plenty of liquid left although the unit also takes the single use pads if you prefer those.

I dropped back to the room approximately 30 minutes before bedtime to switch this on in order that it was working and anything in the room wass already dead before I went to bed.

I'm a convert and will definitely be buying a refill for my next trip.

As far as products go, I would rate this as an A++ or 10/10.

If you find my review helpful, please hit the "Yes" button on "Was this review helpful to you?"
Thanks
on 6 August 2017
I've gone Safar as to purchase replacement bottles for an all these are brilliant kill the little blighters dead. I seem unaffected ( I should have two heads right) !
on 23 June 2017
This product arrived broken. I didn't realise until we arrived on holiday. I'm sure it would have been great otherwise.
on 17 August 2017
Great plugs, works much better than many out there. It kept the mosquitoes out of our room and we slept deeply at night.
on 19 July 2017
No bugs in our room in Lanzarote.....
on 18 August 2017
It's best what you can get. No mosquito in the room you can sleep in the night.
on 24 July 2017
good product.did what I wanted it to do.bite free
on 8 July 2017
ok
on 18 July 2017
Excellent. I travel all year never without this. Never had a bite!
on 7 October 2015