Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 7 November 2017
the best
on 30 June 2017
Too kool !
on 23 June 2016
Nice watch
on 14 January 2014
I needed a watch for both work and general (everyday) use. After looking at dozens of watches on other websites, I came across this model. It was very reasonably priced for a Boss product (compared to similar styles from Armani etc) and so I bought it. It arrived 2 days after ordering, which was brilliant. The watch itself is very near perfect. It looks even better in real life than on the internet. The face is clear and can be seen, even in dimly-lit areas. The three dials, for anyone who's interested, are the day (left), the date (right) and a 24 hour dial (bottom) The face isn't too big either, which is an issue with these types of watch. The rubber strap is secure but not overpowering (I'm not a big fan of leather/bracelet straps). It fits my wrist perfectly; it doesn't move around, yet isn't too tight that it presses into my skin. I have a pretty slim wrist too so the fit shouldn't be a problem for any wrist size. Overall, it ticks all my boxes. It's stylish and professional enough for when I'm at work but not too smart so that I can wear it everyday. Great choice overall and I'm very happy with it!!!
on 24 March 2014
IMHO, you can get away wearing this watch in almost any occasion. Simple enough to be worn everyday. Looks elegant that it can be worn in formal gatherings. But also rugged enough to be a sports watch. I love the bracelet, it has a velvety feel to it although its made of rubber.
on 16 August 2016
Really nice watch, fast delivery and great gift however the watch strap is VERY large and when I took it to get an extra hole put into the strap I was told because it's rubber it can't be done because of the risk of ruining it! Looks like I will have to get a new strap!
on 15 January 2016
Lovely watch, however strap was too big for my wrist (holes not close enough to my wrist) with average sized wrists I would find people would struggle to make this fit.
on 23 April 2014
I purchased this watch for every day use at work, it's a very good product and in fact I wear it a lot even on holiday when swimming and snorkelling.
on 8 June 2016
Bought it for my son and he loves it.
Looks sporty and classy with easily read dials and a nice silicone strap which is very comfortable.
overall 10/10 for the price
on 29 April 2014
Unbelievable price for this watch of great quality and remarkably quick delivery considering the bank holiday weekend as well. Impressed