Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
An honest guide full of genuinely good tips. Its refreshing to read and know that you're not been pushed towards a certain brand or product. I will definitely be implementing some of these, thank you for sharing.
on 18 September 2013
I really love this Kindle ebook. I was looking for something that I could use myself and also recommend to my daughter who is very fussy about who she takes advice from. In the Nancy Baldini Perfect Beauty Kindle ebook I discovered some amazing beauty secretes, some I will pass onto my friends and others I will definitely keep to myself. I recommend this Kindle ebook to women of all ages who are serious about looking and feeling attractive and sexy.
on 27 January 2014
My friend bought this book and we read it together and were both really impressed.

I think its like 160 pages all filled with inspirational advice about make-up, body, hair and skin.

Its good how the writer has compacted everything into the one book which is better than trawling through beauty magazines and websites looking for something in particular.
on 16 October 2013
I've been reading Nancy Baldini's Kindle ebook during my coffee breaks and it really inspires me for the day ahead. Simply put, it's full of useful tips and tricks for looking fantastic. It's very good value for money too as it costs only a fraction of the price of glossy woman's magazines.
on 5 February 2014
i've read a few beauty books but none are as comprehensive as this one. With great tips from cleansing your face properly to doing the perfect manicure this is the only beauty guide you'll ever need. Nancy definitely knows what she's talking about, and all for less than £2!
on 25 March 2014
Full of informative tips and tricks, this is suitable for all ages. It gave me some new ideas and refreshed those I had forgotten. And all for less than a magazine! Well worth a try!
on 4 March 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday and she hasn't put it down. Obviously being a bloke I haven't read it but my girlfriend is into all this kind of thing and she has recommended it to all her friends too. So, any blokes like me struggling to buy 'girlie' gifts - this is your answer!
on 20 June 2014
enjoyed reading this book learnt a lot more about the dos and donts of beauty and looking your best. Really informative and educational. Was worth downloading.
on 7 July 2016
Nice book and lots of details.
on 25 October 2015