on 31 January 2014
This game has got bucketloads of gore and some real mean zombie mashing machines to keep you playing for hours. The gameplay is smooth and the graphics outstanding. I love the way the zombies are flung around with limbs and blood flying everywhere....delicious!
on 6 November 2013
This game is better than the other earn to die life version is a complete waste because when you finish the whole game it starts all over again
on 1 January 2014
I would definitely recommend downloading this game as it is really fun and addictive
I downloaded it about a week a go and have been on it everyday since then.
on 27 November 2013
This game is really fun, simple and addictive. This game is Sooooo addictive and it seems like it goes on for a long time and takes a while to complete.
on 12 January 2014
I didn't believe how addictive this game could be, now I can't stop playing it.
I just keep pushing for the next upgrade.
Really enjoying it.
on 5 December 2013
What a great game. Addictive. And awesome. And I need to fill the minimum words thing so. Help his ie do
on 3 January 2014
This game was amazing I would recommend worth every penny if u like zombie games and running games this is it put together only in a car awesome buy get it now
on 21 July 2014
Minecraft is a brilliant game, but there are problems, Earn to die is In my mind one of the all time greats in history, it is THE best game in the world.
on 15 January 2014
Not being a fan of violent games normally I was somewhat surprised to enjoy this as much as I did......great time waster!
on 8 January 2014
It's a game that I can play forever and never get bored of it buy it now :)it's only 76p.