on 20 April 2014
I very much enjoyed wandering (and wondering) around this enchanting realm. The ending is a bit flat but perhaps there will be a sequel and I'd certainly buy it.

The puzzles are engaging but not not too demanding and the hints do not penalise you - or cost you anything. And nobody gets killed so it's appropriate for children and wimps like me who have,mostly, left Doom behind them.

The developers have a rather sketchy knowledge of "Alice in Wonderland" and have drafted in material from "Through the Looking Glass" with a cavalier disregard for Carroll's work; Alice doesn't kill the Jaberwocky! But who cares? The game is jolly, diverting and looks lovely.

The developers could do with some help with idiomatic English; contact me at groke50@gmail.com and we can work something out for your next game.
on 5 April 2014
First the good, graphics are excellent on the Fire HD & some of the puzzles are taxing however the bad news is that you seem to spend most of the time going backwards & forwards between the areas which is very monotonous after a while also the door with 3 dials didn't open even though I'm sure I had the answer & only by trial & error did the door open, another fault is some of the hints are very vague especially the one for the above problem, yes hint I'd found the paper at the tea party & was following what it shows but it really didn't help.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2014
This works like an old school point and click. Some of the puzzles are obtuse, but then, so was Monkey Island.

There are comments here about a puzzle which should have three bars but only has two. This is clearly an update made due to people finding winding three fingers at once too hard. It works fine with two bars.

Another puzzle has 4 spinning wheels that you have to stop. It is so hard they had to add a skip button in the update, I would rather they rebalenced the puzzle, as I can't be skipping, I'm far too obsessive.

It's not perfect, but it is worth playing if you like the genre. I spent a fun morning on it, but did have to use a guide. Mot sure if that's my fault or the game.
on 23 June 2015
The nice thing about this game is the graphics - the scenes are made of a kind of photo montage which is pretty cool and quirky.

Sadly that's where my pleasure of this game ends. There are too many similar items to try in each puzzle, items are picked up quite far from where they are required, and there are sections of the game where you have to go back and forth between two areas not close to each other. Often it is not clear if your touch has even been registered, most games offer a 'Try something else' or similar text if you have picked the wrong item, at times in this game it is not clear whether the item you're clicking is even interactive or not.

The map is not a map at all, but a record of the screens you have discovered, as a vague aid to where they are located.

Storyline and hints are littered with typos and spelling mistakes, which is a sad reflection of the gameplay. Save your money, get something else.
One person found this helpful
on 9 May 2014
I like this game mainly because of the graphics they are really good, lovely colours and there is always some movement in the screen to keep it interesting. The puzzle part is good too even though I had to get some help from my daughter and grandson at a few places. Still not all the way through it but enjoying it when I do use it. The original reason is of course that I was brought up on Alice in wonderland, so if the same company made a Starwars Game or Indianna Jones along the same lines (not too difficult I would be interested)
on 7 January 2014
A very attractive looking game, with an interesting scenario, but sadly, there seemed to be something missing from the gameplay...and that was...accuracy!
The map was quite useful and the hints/notes were comprehensive and mostly accurate, but they were also sometimes totally wrong, which proved tiresome when relied upon! Its free-roaming format made for a more interesting 'journey' however, but then the dozen or so route/puzzle glitches I encountered along the way could often only be overcome by performing ferocious volleys of screen tapping that became VERY irritating by the end...(as did the plethora of in-game spelling errors!)
But, despite these niggles I DID enjoy playing and would be interested in any sequel...with tweaks!
The game graphics are colourful and sharp, its 'Wonderland' theme is nice and taken as a whole was good value for money. I rate it 3 stars as it stands, but with some fine-tuning, I'd be happy to give it 5!!!
on 26 January 2015
I really like adventure games and own quite a few. Some are exceptional and some are mediocre. This game lowers the bar so far a basement is needed.

There doesn't appear to be any story line so far as I can ascertain; the hint system is as much use as a chocolate teapot; the map is buried in a book in a chest - and when you do look at it, quite frankly, wondered why you'd bothered.

This game could (and should) be so much better.
on 12 January 2014
Entertaining enough although I'd suggest there is a little too much back and forth. I found myself getting bored going all the way across the zones. Good puzzles and definitely worth playing however I found myself very disappointed with the ending, in fact I actually said "is that it?". After all that I as kind of hoping something exciting would happen.
on 31 December 2013
Since downloading this game I have been unable to keep off it. It is packed full of puzzling animated fun and pleasure. The only thing to say is if you like solving clues to fix the puzzle then this game will definitely stimulate your mind.. Would definitely recommend this game to a friend.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2014
This is an amazing game and keeps you hooked for hours. There are so many different puzzles to solve and you keep having to go back and forth to get the right clues (in a good way). I love the way any important clues are written down in the notebook so you don't have to go all the way back to get a clue to help you advance to the next puzzle. The hints are also really useful just in case you get stuck bit they don't give too much away so you still have to think for your self. The only bad thing is the note at the end is very intriguing but I would like a follow up from that. Overall a great game with great puzzles and great graphics. It will keep you hooked for hours.