Customer reviews

Price:£9.50 - £9.97+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 15 April 2015
Good quality and nice thick t-shirt material. Washes well too :)
Although you don't know if it's a good or bad T-shirt before you open the box ;)
on 29 May 2017
Good quality product, but too small.
on 6 January 2014
My lovely husband bought me a small, which is what I am (uk size 8 or 10) and the T shirt was minute! Exchanged it for a medium which is still absolutely skin tight - going to keep it because can't face sending it back again, but if it shrinks it'll be unwearable.
The T shirt itself is good, but you need to order a good two sizes above what you might expect.
on 13 July 2014
I'm a size 16 and purchased a size ladies 2XL (XML) having read the reviews previously. It's still a bit tight and would benefit from being one size bigger for decency's sake.
The fabric and print however is of good quality and it arrived promptly. I would recommend this product, but take heed of my size warning!!
on 22 October 2013
I love this top it comfy and witty, I have had a few compliments from friends and it was definitely a good buy, if you are thinking of buying it just do it :)
on 10 March 2014
I ordered this shirt size L, while I normally have size M. L fits me perfectly.
Very nice shirt, with a good lady fit.
on 19 June 2015
It was meant to be a medium - so a 12 or 14. It was definitely a size 10. I put it against my other shirts and it was more extra small than medium. I have re-ordered it in an extra large.
on 13 September 2014
Its a tight fit, and Im not the smartest in the bunch and kinda didnt read it was meant to be that, I hope to wear it again once I aint this fat
on 14 June 2014
Yep it is way too small... but have gifted to a friend who liked it.
Love the design... and shaping.
Will reorder again but bigger!
on 15 January 2014
Prompt delivery and a decent item. Bought as a present and fitted fine. Good item if you are into the big bang theory. Will buy more.