Customer reviews

Format: Vinyl|Change
Price:£26.20+ £1.26 shipping

on 21 December 2015
OK just wish I had realised it was live as I not a live fan.
on 9 July 2012
The post Gram Parsons FBB don't get the praise they deserve. The recent Fillmore Nov 70 CD highlighted a really good country-rock band. This release (July 71) is as good musically. New pedal steel player Al Perkins fits Sneeky Pete's shoes quite well. A good concert. I'm glad I have it.
I agree with the previous reviewer that the quality of recording isn't 100% but then I wasn't expecting pristine condition. There is some between-song hiss and the odd peculiar noise but not during the performances. So I only dock 1 star.
"Bootleg" quality? Well, I've heard much worse.
on 11 August 2012
OK. So the sound quality isn't perfect and it may not be an official release. But what do you get ? Classic post Parsons Burrito line up delivering an excellent selection of recorded and un-recorded tunes, playful between songs humour, and an overall experience that feels like it was a fun & fine gig.
I would urge any Burritos fan who doesn't already have this to get a copy, provided you can overcome the " this is probably a bootleg" issue. As an added bonus, some of Perkins' playing is blistering and has to be heard to be believed !
on 31 August 2013
18 great tracks recorded in 1971 still sounds fresh
great bango from Bernie, great driving album,
I also like this line up of the Burritos prob their Best
on 23 June 2012
This is a poor quality live recording. Lot of hiss between the tracks, reminiscent of old poor quality cassette tapes. Avoid unless you have to have everything by them.