on 15 May 2013
Great product fr the money and has already protected my phone when I dropped it. Not sure about the pen thing that comes with it a bit unnecessary for me, in fact a bit inconvenient but all in all a great buy
on 14 October 2013
A great little wallet that keeps the Nokia 620 well protected. I originally ordered one in Black but received a Purple one instead. I contacted the seller and not received a prompt apology but a new Black the next day. To me that is superb service. Item is better than described and the little scribe that comes with it is very handy. All in all a great product at a very good price.
on 28 September 2013
It arrived on time and that was the only good thing about it. The case is permanently creased and there was no stylus with it. So disappointed that I have bought myself a different one.
on 30 July 2013
My sister loves the product as it fits her phone perfectly & she is over the moon. Definitely recommend this.
on 24 July 2013
Good solid protective case for phone. Smart appearance. Includes effective stylus, which works well on touch-screen. All buttons are accessible as well as camera lens.
on 3 October 2013
Does the job, keeps phone in place, ideal for work, replaced last case as the plastic holder broke, so hope this lasts longer.
on 14 April 2013
this was exactly as was required. phone fits tightly so will not fall out. exactly as described. would recommend it
on 3 August 2013
Looks good and not cheap. The "lining" where the phone fits over was glued on wonky but doesn't matter as the phone covers it. The pen is a gimmic - it works but just hangs there isn't a clip for it to fit in. As it plugs into the headphone outlet it does stop the speakers working. Having said that - it does exactly what you want and you could buy a few different colours if you couldn't decide. The protective film for the screen needs careful application as the static from the phone can attract dust and it gets trapped and causes bubbles.The 2nd day I had it I dropped my phone in the kitchen and it certainly protected it. The phone fell apart but saved the screen. Good value for money.
on 25 April 2013
I needed something to protect my phone whilst in my pocket and this item suited my requirements in every way. It is well made, sturdy and easy to use. The touch screen stylus is excellent and saves the screen being covered in grease from your fingers. A really good product that I recommend for anyone who has a Nokia Lumia 620.
on 28 May 2013
the cover fits like a glove & looks good

the stylus stoped the speaker working as it fits in headphone socket.
(took some working out to locate the problem)