on 26 January 2017
I think that disposable batteries should be banned. It is nonsense, at this day and age to buy something so toxic to the environment.
I've been using the Duracell rechargeable for about 7 years now and I still have the first ones I've bough (they last for and unbelievable amount of time). Every time I need batteries (and all of mine are in use) I will only buy these. It has saved me a fortune along the years once I can use them over and over again. And this ones now come pre charge which is an excellent bonus.
No point buying cheap disposable batteries. The saving is not real once you will have to buy them again and again and also help to destroy our planet in the meantime.
on 23 April 2017
They hold the charge for ages when not used, and last very well in fairly high drain gear such as Etrex GPS unit. They're ready charged, but will probably have gone down a bit by the time they get to the customer, so I always give them a charge anyway before using.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 June 2015
In my experience, rechargeable batteries are one of those products where it is worth paying a bit extra for a well know brand name and that's the case with these Duracell's - and in fact if you shop around on Amazon, the best price for them is usually pretty competitive too.
on 22 March 2015
Pre-charged rechargeable batteries that have powered a cat toy for quite a few days so far. Only negative is I ordered for next day delivery and they turned up late, leading to one unhappy kitty as his toy didn't work!
on 30 April 2017
Great batteries, good price. Item as described.
on 20 August 2017
Work well but no better than cheaper ones
on 21 April 2017
occasionally one will just die and need several cycles in a charger to come back to life
on 20 September 2017
These work well. I'll only buy rechargeable now, thanks.
on 28 April 2017