on 29 October 2014
Was unfortunate to have a faulty machine delivered. However this was sorted out quickly and efficiently. Item was uplifted, repaired and returned with no quibbles. Throughout, I had a named person to contact and they were patient and polite.
My machine is now doing it's job and I am a happy customer. It is a little more labour intensive than an automatic but the spinner is great and the price is affordable with my stretched finances.
Does take a bit of getting used to and the hoses can be awkward...don't stretch to your sink and have to be held whilst draining..A little bit of improvisation is needed depending on your situation...but even so it is a great wee machine.
on 22 February 2014
I bought this mini washing machine for my son, as he lives alone, he has never used a w, machine before, so has found it easy enough to use.
Does not use much electric.
Can put a double size bed set in to wash.
on 28 February 2014
I bought this for our narrowboat as we had no room for an automatic. I was sceptical about the spin speed but this was excellent - every bit as good as my 1600 speed on my old auto and the auto drainer is a great help

just need to get used to using a twin tub again as you have to either rinse in a deep bucket or empty the washer 2 or 3 times to refil - other than that I'm well chuffed!
on 11 October 2017
Had this for a few weeks washes well but takes ages to empty , did contact supplier and they suggested checking filters which I did , however this made no effect , have since donated this to local charity shop ,wouldn't buy same again .
on 14 November 2017
Waste of money. It leaked on the first use and it really is a pain to use considering that you have to wait for the washing to finish before you can drain the water. Absolutely waste of money. It is good that I got my money back after returning it.
on 27 August 2017
These machines are great as long as they actually work,mine went wrong before 12 months was up,send it back they said,which cost me over £30 shipping costs, I sent back a virtually clean machine,when it arrived back,it hadn't been reassembled properly,it was filthy inside the drums,the bottom plastic was badly cracked near the hose and it's leaking now, and the agitator was loose,definitely not the machine I sent back for repair, I won't be buying one again.
on 13 March 2016
I use it for washing dogs jackets, blankets and dogs towels, ideal ma
chine works very well, small, compact and efficient
on 11 June 2015
This was purchased for a friend. It arrived long before the expected date and is using it already. It fits in her small kitchen quite nicely. Did not need to contact the provider
Amazing! Literally does what it says on the the description!
I moved into a one bed flat with no washing machine access (that wouldn't have cost an arm and a leg to get either) and this is perfect! Situated in my bathroom next to the faucet and so easy to use!
on 24 July 2017
Very happy with the purchase it is even better than I thought it would be