on 11 February 2014
Great fit, (chose size larger to accommodate jumpers), really warm, kept me dry in a downpour!
Fairly lightweight too. Thanx
on 8 February 2014
I am very pleased with this coat as it's warm and weather proof. It's a good fit for me which is difficult as I am under 5ft. tall and have short arms. I have been looking for one this colour for a while. My husband bought it for me so I'm very happy!
on 14 November 2013
Wasn't sure when I bought this as it was so inexpensive, and you normally only get what you pay for, but I am very pleased with it. Just what you want on a cold dark morning as it's cosy and warm. Covers just above the knee (I'm 5ft 6inches) and you can take the fur lining off from around the collar too. Would recommend this parka as it was a good purchase for me.
on 25 November 2013
I was about to spend over £100 on a winter jacket as I really want something to keep me warm when I chanced upon this. I thought this may be a cheaper mistake. I received it just as the weather turned cold and it has not been a mistake at all. I don't need to wear layers of jumper under the jacket when I go out! Just my top and the jacket on top and I feel nice and toasty.
on 2 January 2015
Great for the price. Very warm. I ordered the larger size after reading reviews - they were right. The hood is too big but I have sewn in a drawstring which works well. The fur trim is a bit cheap but really the only gripe I have is that the sleeves are not very generous if you are wearing a few layers too.
on 13 February 2014
Nothing can be better then this in such low price.
Worm, big zip pocket, super colour.
I am enjoying it...
on 28 September 2014
Love this coat, I purchased it after reading previous reviews and I needed a warm one for footie. I would definitely go up a size I'm normally a 10 and I ordered a 12 which was still a snug fit, absolute bargain.
on 27 December 2013
Impressed. For less than £40 I feared this might just be a fashion item, but it's great - warm, and showerproof. A good purchase, very happy.
on 27 March 2014
It was very small, despite my ordering a size up, it was nice and light (just what I wanted) and would be warm in our coldest days in Wales, but because this was neat even over thin clothes, it was returned.
Not sure i would recommend.
on 9 February 2014
I am so glad I purchased this coat. It is very warm and stylish, just what I wanted for cold days.