Top positive review
Even the finest dust particle in the air will leave an annoying ...
on 1 December 2015
Don't normally leave reviews, but thought it might help others and also improve the product by correcting a minor issue. The knack of applying the screen protector is down to speed, as any delay between cleaning the screens and applying the protector is opportunity for dust to settle. Even the finest dust particle in the air will leave an annoying permanent bubble. I have created a list of do’s and don’ts.
1. Allow at least 30 minutes to do this job properly
2. Scrap the plastic application card, which is ok for small mobile phone. Use a credit/debit card instead, this give more coverage when doing a tablet size screen
3. Use supplied cleaning cloth. Clean, check and do it again a least three times.
4. You want a dust free zone, so make sure you clean all the packaging paper particle from the protector before bring it any closer to the cleaned screen
5. If you have an old screen protector, keep it to hand as it proves very useful in removing the few remaining dust particle just before application.
6. Also the old screen protector can be used for extra grip when applied to face 2. The paper tab can prove flimsy to hold onto when manoeuvring the protector into place.
1. Wear woolly jumpers
2. Applying the protector just after the Missus have just finished dusting/hovering. You will be amazed by the amount of dust hanging in the air, ready to scupper the task at hand.
Hope you find it helpful
MINOR ISSUE WITH THIS PRODUCT.
We always start by aligning the camera hole first. So it make sense for the paper tab (especially tab 1) to be on the same end as the camera hole. As speed of application is the goal, this product correction will go a long way in helping to achieve that goal