on 8 May 2016
Not a huge amount you can say about screen protectors you buy for a couple of quid. These are pretty average.

Applying screen protectors is pretty frustrating at the best of times, and this brand doesn't do a huge amount to make it easier. The camera-hole cutouts were still in place, something I didn't realise till applied first one.
This brand comes with a small screen cloth, which is nice. But that's it. No positioning tape, no remedy tape if a spec of dust gets through.
Unless you're a pro at placing protectors, expect to use 2-3 of the 5 supplied to get a satisfactory placement. Can't really grumble for £2 though.

Tip: Before using these, and removing backing, make sure you poke out the plastic camera-hole on protector. It will stick underneath otherwise and leave a big air bubble hard to remedy. This really is something that MOFRED should have already done.
Potentially worth paying a little more for a brand that has positioning tape etc included.
on 1 December 2015
Don't normally leave reviews, but thought it might help others and also improve the product by correcting a minor issue. The knack of applying the screen protector is down to speed, as any delay between cleaning the screens and applying the protector is opportunity for dust to settle. Even the finest dust particle in the air will leave an annoying permanent bubble. I have created a list of do’s and don’ts.

DO
1. Allow at least 30 minutes to do this job properly
2. Scrap the plastic application card, which is ok for small mobile phone. Use a credit/debit card instead, this give more coverage when doing a tablet size screen
3. Use supplied cleaning cloth. Clean, check and do it again a least three times.
4. You want a dust free zone, so make sure you clean all the packaging paper particle from the protector before bring it any closer to the cleaned screen
5. If you have an old screen protector, keep it to hand as it proves very useful in removing the few remaining dust particle just before application.
6. Also the old screen protector can be used for extra grip when applied to face 2. The paper tab can prove flimsy to hold onto when manoeuvring the protector into place.

DON’T
1. Wear woolly jumpers
2. Applying the protector just after the Missus have just finished dusting/hovering. You will be amazed by the amount of dust hanging in the air, ready to scupper the task at hand.

Hope you find it helpful

MINOR ISSUE WITH THIS PRODUCT.
We always start by aligning the camera hole first. So it make sense for the paper tab (especially tab 1) to be on the same end as the camera hole. As speed of application is the goal, this product correction will go a long way in helping to achieve that goal
on 19 September 2013
I had an initial hiccup, which the seller promptly rectified. Some advice really, some screen protectors are different to others, these Mofred ones, do require some care when using, I will explain.

These protectors are almost exactly the same size are the Nexus 7 II screen, so, when applying, be careful to place the protector exactly on the Nexus screen, otherwise, the protector will probably 'lift' if it overhangs the screen, even if by a tiny amount .... I found from experience.

With care, they will adhere well all over the screen, what makes life a little more difficult is the paper tabs, it would have been far better to have them on the other end, makes it harder to apply correctly.

Took me a few attempts to achieve 100% adhesion.......
on 9 September 2013
I bought this screen protection for my new Nexus 7 and I have to say I am highly satisfied. The screen protector can be applied easily, at least I applied it at the first attempt with only a single small bubble of dust at the very bottom (I am just to lazy to take it off). Please mind that when you apply this type of products you need to be in a really clean room if you can open the hot water in the bathroom and let it "steam" the room then apply the screen protector as the dust in this case will not float around. Try to youtube "How to apply a screen protector" there are lots of good tips!
on 11 October 2013
I have bought screen protectors before and always wasted one or two before getting them right, these are the first ones I've used that I got right first time, I'm very pleased and recommend them.
As other posters have said the cardboard smoother/bubble remover is not very useful as it's not stiff enough, use a bank card.

Update - 23/11/13 Still using my first one with no sign of it peeling off and that's without using a case.
New Update - July 2014 and my original screen protector is still going strong with no sign of coming loose, not only that, they are now half the original price.
on 3 July 2016
Disappointed with these. Slow to arrive and when they did they did not fit my new Nexus 7. Have bought cheap screen protectors before for various gadgets but these were the first to be the wrong size. The hole cut for the mic at the top of the screen is too low. I trimmed it to fit, but it doesn't look great. I don't expect Rolls Royce standards for my £3, but you'd expect the product to be as advertised. Usual problems with removing air bubbles - nothing new there - but the instructions on the packet bore little relation to the product in the packet and the screen cleaner left as much dust as it removed.
on 4 August 2014
The screen protectors are ok but where they punch the holes out for camera etc. in the film the small circles of plastic sandwich between the sheets and when you pick off the film will not stick there at all
I complained and after a few e mails they refunded the 2 sheets that got spoiled with this fault
I hope they have done something about this small but very annoying fault
It should not have took so many e mails to get refunded
on 26 December 2013
6 screen protectors for very little money is a really good deal.

The instructions are not all that clear, but I'd used others which were, so I was okay. Basically, go in your bathroom and turn on the shower. This removes the dust from the room and makes it a LOT easier to install without flecks on the screen. I screwed up the first screen I tried to put on, but I had 6 chances, so I was fine. Second one (with the shower room trick) came out almost perfect. Little tricky to fit, but this was the best I've ever managed to do trying to fit a screen protector.
on 3 January 2014
I have had serveral screen protectors for several touch-screen devices, this is the worst I've ever tried.
Firstly the cloth that comes with it leaves dust and lint behind, luckily I had a cloth already.
Then I tried 3 times to place the protector on and gave up after ruining the 3rd protector. There were lots of air bubbles (The card supplied is far too soft, more like a thick piece of paper) and when I eventually managed to get rid of the bubbles there were marks all over which didn't come off...
The protector is totally clear, however the touch/feel is absolutely terrible, the swipe becomes more of a drag of the finger and overall it's a terrible experience.
Would NOT reccomend! Whish I could get a refund but as I've opened it I doubt it
on 21 March 2014
With this protector fitted to my nexus 7 the touch screen sensitivity is reduced greatly and I end up having to repeatedly tap the screen to select things which is really annoying when using the onscreen keyboard etc, with the protector removed the touch sensitivity is restored.

I've used mofred screen protectors on all my previous android device without any of these issues but by what I've come across on Google while searching the screen sensitivity on this tablet isn't very high so if your going to fit a screen protector, find an ultra thin one, I can only assume this protector is too thick and impeding the touch screen.