Customer reviews

Naissance Vitamin E Oil 60ml 100% Pure

on 26 March 2017
This oil is really good. I bought it for my hair but it's also good for dry cuticles. The bottle I got was open but other than that all of the packaging was fine.
on 6 May 2016
Have been using this for over 12 months. Use under moisturiser on face, neck and décolletage. Also use instead of hair serum now, cuticle oil and hair treatment and I think it is better and cheaper!
on 16 May 2016
Arrived in good time. Appears clean and pure so not too oily in texture. Using it to improve brown sun damaged skin on face but to early to know the outcome.
on 24 August 2016
I love this. I use a few drops of this with a few drops of argan oil and my skin is feeling much smoother and this feels wonderful going on. Great price too.
on 6 September 2016
Perfect, delivered very fast even before the expected delivery date.
Ordered together with Cocount Fractionated Oil, Castor Oil and Vitamin E Oil which all are 100% Pure.
Very satisfated.
on 12 May 2016
I appling it every night on my face before I sleep and in the morning I saw my face fresh look nice and gluey. I did use with my lip scrub and hand cream as well.
on 24 May 2017
Great product been using it on face scars overnight skin feels great in the morning
on 22 July 2017
Used this to make organic sun screen and seems to be working
on 2 April 2016
Too thin not like the last i bought, shows you pay the money you get the best!
on 29 December 2016
Ripped off by the price. Tried to return it but charging me more than the original price !!
Overpriced for the quality