on 9 September 2017
I've noticed the improvement since using this and my car is not old. Having had racers before, I went over to a little 'sensible' nipper car which felt very boring and slow to respond. This has added a bit of vim to the drive and handling. Recommend .... but, of course, I'd love a racer again, but can't afford them - this is the cheaper solution!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 February 2018
I've started using Redex for about a month and it transforms your car to how it was when new, well for me at least, I could feel the engine tick over smoothly and gained MPG by using this.

It's also fixed my start/stop system, before it was struggling to start when stopped but now it's got no problem!
on 29 October 2017
Outstanding value very quick delivery and free. Cannot best the price Halfords etc all very expensive
on 16 June 2017
Great for clearing gunk and rubbish out of your tank. My bike tends to go like the clappers after half a bottle of this.
on 27 July 2017
not really sure if it helps or not, but should get some life back into my underused engine (previous owner that is!)
on 27 November 2017
Superb product, does what it says on the bottle...wouldn't leave home without it even in a brand new car.....
on 28 September 2017
Before started to use my car kept stalling every 5-10 minutes if i stuck in the traffic. Mechanics and electricians didn't find a problem with the car. Since i have been using the product, it runs smoothly, doesn't stall at all, the product made its magic to my car.
on 15 December 2016
Good value
on 18 August 2017
good value for money compared to high street prices.
on 18 February 2018