Customer reviews

Flavour Name: Peanut Butter|Size: Medium|Change

on 21 March 2017
Sorry, my dogs did not like these ..
I don't know where the bacon flavour or smell is !!
They are just lumps of plastic and my dogs were not interested at all ..
They were expensive too and I thought they would have been good for my dogs ..
Unfortunately NO :(
on 22 June 2017
Our mini poodle loves this. When she gets nervous (which is when there's someone visiting the house) or when she's hungry, she licks (and scrapes at with teeth and paws) the white goods in the kitchen. This is the best distraction ever and is saving our fridge, dishwasher and washing machine!

This one is about the 4th I've bought for her (she's 2) as she chews one end over the course of a couple of months until it gets all jaggedy and has to be thrown away. She won't swop ends, so I feel bad for binning a half-used toy, but she'll cut her mouth if I don't. Silly doglet!

But for the price, one every 6 months isn't going to break the bank and is a lot cheaper than replacing our kitchen machinery!
on 25 February 2017
Got this for my 3 year old Akita mix thinking it was edible. But we looked up info on it and it seemed alright so we let her have it and she loved it. She was chewing on it excessively the past few days until today where we noticed she was feeling incredibly sorry for herself and very apathetic. She didn't have bowel movements like a normal day and when she finally did they were incredibly bloody. The small pieces of plastic do not digest well and are unfortunately scraping their way out of her. Avoid this like the plague!
on 24 February 2017
Not too happy with this my Dobermanns' have chewed and chewed these bones and I think they are ingesting bits of plastic, not recommended, well not for my breed of dog anyway!
The Kong are a better design, just about indestructible and no plastic bits to be ground off.
on 7 July 2016
This product is awesome and our dog loved it, lasted him a month before we finally has to give in and throw it away. He hasn't enjoyed the beef flavour as much, would recommend the peanut butter one
review image
on 30 June 2017
Love Nylabone products. Really good quality and last a long time. I have a female Rottweiler who is 3 and she can chew through anything but she has not made a dent in this. My last Rottweiler had one when he was a puppy and it lasted him until we lost him at nearly 10 years old. Hopefully this lasts just as long as I am sure it will. Recommended.
on 12 April 2017
Total waste of money! Was hoping this would keep my 7 month old labrador (who will eat anything) occupied for a long time but he is not the slightest bit interested in it. No discernable bacon smell, seems to be just a piece of shaped plastic, utter rubbish.
on 7 April 2013
THIS BONE BROKE OFF IN A LARGE PIECE AFTER MY CHIHUAHUA WAS CHEWING IT FOR ONLY A FEW MOMENTS. I HAD TO QUICKLY TAKE THE PIECE OUT OF HIS MOUTH AS IT WAS TOO BIG FOR HIM TO CHEW AND HE COULD HAVE TRIED TO SWALLOW IT WHOLE AND CHOKE. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE ADVICE OF ANOTHER REVIEW ON HERE AND NOT BOUGHT IT, AS THEIR DOG HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE SAME BONE. I WILL NEVER BUY 'NYLABONE' AGAIN. I ONLY TRUST 'KONG' DOG CHEWS/TOYS FROM NOW ON, WHICH YOU CAN ALSO BUY ON AMAZON.
on 25 June 2017
Very long lasting ... i have a staffie who has massive jaws and teeth and usually can bite through literally anything .... she is struggling to even chew the top bit of at the moment haha but keeps her busy ... thanks i will be buying again in the future
on 4 June 2017
who would have thought that the dog would love to chew on some "flavoured" nylon for hours on end. It doesn't smell of anything (let alone bacon) but the dog loves it so that is the ultimate seal of approval