Size: Large|Colour: Black/Anthracite/Matte Silver|Change
Price:£20.00

on 31 January 2014
For some reason I thought these were going to be 3/4 length which suits me best as I have quite short legs. This is not the case and I find they are very long. They are also quite thin but that's fine. I like the waist tie and the zip pocket.
on 12 February 2014
My girlfriend loves them. They arrived promptly in time for christmas. Well chuffed! Girlfriend would recommend anyone to get them. They are a bit tight on me though!
on 23 February 2014
They are comfortable and wash well and dry quickly. They are what I needed for weekend away in Portugal with my Zumba group
on 25 March 2014
These sport pants are very comformtable. I am a size 8 and these fit perfectly. They look great on as well.
on 16 November 2014
I'm a huge Nike fan but the quality of these bottoms are poor and see-through and they come up small.
on 23 September 2014
Brilliant , stay put during exercise