Customer reviews

Dower & Hall Nomad Sterling Silver 6mm Nugget Stud Earrings
Colour: Silver|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 December 2013
These are nice studs and the uneven style is nice. What I would say though is that these shouldn't cost anymore than around £10.00. I got them for around that price and whilst they are nice and feel sturdy, they are just simple little studs. The brand is good and other pieces have a solid feel too them but I am not sure you can justify such a high price for studs.
on 7 October 2014
These were bought for me through Amazon and I love them. The light gold finish is good with a fair complexion and the texturing adds interest to what would otherwise be a plain gold ball. The are comfortable, sit well and are my favourite everyday earrings.
on 2 January 2014
Delivery slow but Amazon kept me updated. Quite small but a bit more interesting than a plain little ball. A bit pricey for what it is though
on 26 June 2014
Earrings are lovely. Well made and comfortable to wear. Nugget style very unusual and have ordered them in gold to give to my sister for her birthday. They look even nicer than I expected, and a very good price.
on 28 January 2015
Received these as a gift from my boyfriend - if you like simple jewellery you will love these. I've worn them every day since September and they are really comfortable and go with everything.