Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 13 September 2013
I love this song!! Bought it for my amazon download cloud player and can't get enough of it!! Great way to listen to your fave songs
on 31 August 2013
but love the song!!! what has happened to her tho - she needs an intervention to realise she is going to ruin her career on the current path she is taking!
on 29 December 2013
Yet another awesome download from Miley Cyrus.The sound quality is amazing and more than worth the price.Will be downloading more music in the near future.
on 13 September 2013
A uk #1 in the summer 2013 from the former hannah montana
Its fresh, new direction - the wild child is back
Maybe the first hit of many
on 21 February 2014
I love milley and this song is one of my favourates, quick download, I listern to it again and again, an additive song, well done milley.
on 18 December 2013
Like this track...surprised it was by Miley Cyrus! quite a change around in this girl....LOVE THE SONG GLAD SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER! LOL
on 27 August 2013
Shame that there's so much controversy and negativity towards Miley at the moment, but it shouldn't detract from a truly great track!
on 28 September 2013
Yeah i do like this song. I have no particular reason for liking it. I just do. Maybe it's because I am such an amazing twerker.
on 18 August 2013
I lovethis song so downloaded it onto my phone. It was very quick and easy to do and downloaded within a couple of minutes.
on 3 October 2013
A great song a very enjoyable record. what can I say I recommend this song cheers you up and gets your day started.