Price:£26.41 - £35.82

on 5 December 2010
I think this is a must for cyclists, I have never felt particularly safe with my standard, 'legally required' front and rear lights because I don't think they give enough visibility for vehicles. I've also found that to be the case when I'm driving and see cyclists just with the bog standard lights; it just isn't enough.

I was really suprised at how thin and compact it is, I was expecting something as thick as your average bike pump. This is really easy to put on and equally as easy to take off although the instructions are a bit ropey, but it's pretty self explanatory if you just get familiar with the attachment slings and the light itself. There's also the added bonus of being able to attach it to your jacket/top if you have a back pocket on it; which therefore lights up YOU rather than just the bike so it would also be great for joggers or walkers.

I've noticed cars do tend to drive past me leaving a lot more space than they normally would do and are therefore more cautious, so obviously it sends the right message to drivers, it makes for a much less 'hairy' ride in a city centre.

It's definitely brighter than an average rear light, it's light so won't add any extra weight or bulk to your bike, it's flexible, but I haven't worked out why I'd need it to be flexible yet!
It's compact and doesn't hinder your cycling, wherever you might decide to put it on the bike,(no rubbing against your leg), it also seems it's also going to be very robust, the rubber covering the batteries on the top and bottom would prevent the light 'filament' from breaking.

I hope they make, or intend to make a front light version, because I think these are fab.
I inted to get at least two more.
on 6 May 2013
These are approximately 10 inches long they operate using 2 X AAA batteries one in each end of the light (under the black rubber cover) they are very bright in flashing mode and are ideal for hanging off a ruck sack using a cable tie on the zipper so that it makes you more visible when cycling.

Most of the cyclists where I live don't seem to bother with lights full stop they seem to think a hi-viz vest will stop them getting seriously hurt.

I always say you can never have too many lights.

Hope this helps someone
on 25 August 2016
Fab piece of kit, very bright and batteries last a long time.
This is very sturdy, well made and nicely designed.
It shipped with batteries.
I have also tried rechargeable AAA cells and they work fine too.
The blue light is very noticeable on dark roads or cycle paths and is visible from a remarkably long distance. I prefer the blue to the white or red versions, as it stands out more and gets you noticed better by motorists.

Battery life is good (I'm using the strobe setting) and I have still not had to change the original alkaline cells. Manufacturer's quoted Burn Time is supposed to be 55+ Hours (in Strobe mode)
The actual light emitting part is bendy and not too fragile and is visible from all sides, full 360 degree vision. The Fibre Flare has up to 20 times more illuminated surface area than regular rear lights, thus enhancing safety
Can be used almost anywhere: Bike Frame, Bike Jersey, Backpack, etc
Comes with 2 silicone attachment slings - these fit all Bikes, Frames, Clothing & Bags

dimensions:
total length: approx 25 cm
total length of blue light: 10 cm
width: approx 2 cm
on 14 November 2011
got one of these about a year ago and i am very preased with how bright and versitile they really are,
i use mine on the back of my pannier rack (dont be afraid to bend it as this light is very flexable.)
still great but now you can buy them in green and white or if you want a half sized version
my only complaint is that my pannier bags are too big so i cannot use it with them on
but other than that get one or try one yourself at any bike shop.
on 26 March 2011
great to use as a rear light i have two, one fitted each side of my rear wheel. I cycle a lot at night because of my job, these lights ensure that motorists can see me. I would recommend to all cyclists.
on 7 February 2013
this can be easily fitted to clothes, panniers, rucksack or even to the bike itself. It is very bright and attracts attention because it is unusual. If positioned correctly it makes the cyclist very visible from the side - useful when passing T junctions.
on 5 February 2014
Item is excellent. Very bright, very noticeable. For side and front visibility these items are a must have. It can be hard to find in yellow so was very happy to find this item still available.
on 24 December 2012
so bright and makes the cyclist super visible - highly recommended especially with a deisgn that stands out from all the other lights on busy roads
on 26 November 2013
Really bright light. I use it to hang on the back of my bag when cycling - a great buy
on 28 September 2014
Brilliant rear light I strap this on my rucksack.

See one answered question