on 3 March 2017
Hours and hours of use by my child ...he loves it He would defo give it 5 *****Stars ...problem is, when he looks back on his childhood and cannot remember anything (i.e. It should read; playing in mud, building dens, chalking on walls, building a go kart, climbing trees and building swings) it will be because of this damn thing. So send him out to play (I hear you cry) well I would send him out to play...but guess where his friends all are? Yep, you have guessed it! On this bloody contraption. Well, at least they won't get abducted being on Xbox - wrong! they will!!! they get abducted by the trillions of companies advertising crap to our kids. It is the matrix - as soon as babies are born these days you plug them in and forget about them. Ban the Xbox. It splits up families, they never speak, I have to force him off it every night and the amount of arguments - my god! I actually banned it the other day and made him watch a documentary about Nelson Mandela... It was brilliant and he actually enjoyed it and the resulting homework was great.
on 25 November 2013
I bought this to replace my old 20GB premium 360 that was working fine but was a little too noisy.
The console itself is very quiet but the fan in the power brick makes a really noticeable buzzing sound which is louder than the console itself! Even when playing a disc based game it is still slightly noticeable.
Another thing is the console lacks the AV multi out which means if you have an SDTV like me you are stuck with using crappy composite video instead of RGB (I do plan on getting an HDTV in the near future though). Also if you have been using a 360 with a monitor that only has a VGA input you are also out of luck.
The only reason I'm giving 3 stars instead of 2 is that the bundle represents good value for money, buying a 250GB 360 on it's own at the time of purchase would have cost £199.99!
on 26 September 2014
Was much worried about stories of xbox build quality. Always loads for sale on ebay. One year on this still works as new. Graphics and load speed are excellent. All the extras of xbox live are mindboggling so ignored. I just have a fifa addiction now.
on 28 September 2017
gift
on 18 December 2013
Sent for Xbox to replace old one. This is better than the earlier model that I had. Easy to set up, graphic quality is fantastic. Came with FIFA 14, added bonus because my Son can have it for Xmas. Would definately recommend.
on 25 December 2013
Since unwrapping it, it's kept my two teenage sons happy all day! Was good value with the FIFA bundle. When I bought it, there were lots of bundles around, so I would suggest shopping around for the bundle that has the game you really want.
on 8 December 2013
I gave it five stars as the description and pictures were spot on!
The item arrived on time, well packaged and is a great console.
For the price I couldn't ask for more. 250gb memory is superb for that price and it looks ultra cool in the stylish black. This is the 3rd xbox 360 we have in our home now and I would recommend this product to everyone. Thanks Amazon :)
on 27 February 2014
my son had saved for this product , so I was very pleased when it turned up swiftly and was easy to set up so that he could use it straight away . would use this supplier again !!
on 9 December 2013
The system is great even if the life cycle is over. I got this for £169.99 at the time with Fifa which I sold for £30 - It's the perfect form factor Xbox and makes very little noise.
on 20 December 2013
Great price and orderered on monday afternoon came on wednesday set up in the evening lads playing within a few minutes it only comes with one controller but heyho!