Customer reviews

Platform: Sony PSP|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 3 February 2014
First of all, yes the game has some transfer mistakes, basically the last few days of the transfer window. You can manually correct this so it is not a major problem. Other comments talk about it being the same as previous versions but ea do not hide it. In fact, it is on the box. If you are looking to get every fifa, every year then you will never get value for money. However, the last version I have is fifa 09 and I can see improved game play which has allowed me to fall in love with this game.

In short, if you do not buy it every year then this game is great value for money. Although I will say that if you are a die hard fifa fan then you should buy this game as I doubt ea will make another one for the psp.
on 29 December 2013
This was bought for my grandson for Christmas. He loves it. He was so excited he almost for got to open some of his other presents. What more can I say.

Regards

Len Young
on 28 December 2013
My nephew requested this for his main Xmas present. It arrived very promptly and offered good value for money. He was excited about the prospect of getting it set up on his games machine.
on 11 February 2014
My Godson was over the moon when I gave him this for Christmas...for that I am a very happy customer.
on 12 January 2014
I ordered that game for my grandson he is playing it ever since so I'm very pleased with purchase ..Thank you
on 16 January 2016
Great game for the PSP. Many similar features to the PS3PS4 version. A must have for all FIFA lovers and fans. FIFA 14 in your pocket anywhere you want it. My son loves to play this in the back seat of the car on long trips. The managerial mode is the mode I like the best. As the PSP is basically a PlayStation controller with a screen in the centre, it is sometimes just like playing on the big console. If youre in a public place and you score of beat Barcelona in the Champions League Final, make sure you dont go overboard with your celebrations or you might look a twit - like I probably did last week in the park (cringe)
on 30 December 2013
My son unwrapped this on Xmas day and he was very pleased with it .great game he says it's better than FIFA 13
on 26 December 2013
I purchased this for my son and he really enjoys playing the game. So if he's happy, then I'm happy!
on 10 October 2013
Wasnt impressed when latest transfers wernt done! Ozil and Bale the biggest names not to be transferred. They have obviosly tried to rush the game out before doing all the transfers.
A good fun game to play, but exactly the same game play as Fifa 13, so you might as well buy the old games, do the transfers yourself and save youself £25.
Saying that i have bought every single Fifa game on the Psp since i bought the console in 2010.
on 8 October 2013
So bad. IT is not worth the money at all. Save yourself £20. It is the same as Fifa 13