on 10 July 2014
This cage is exactly what I was after - ideal for holding 500ml bottles of water or fizzy drink (or meths for my Trangia). And the price is unbeatable especially as it's the same as the Topeak Modula EX adjustable cage that costs somewhat more - it's even branded Topeak. Delivery took about 3 weeks from China.
To those complaining that this doesn't come with fixing screws, if your bike has bosses for fitting a water bottle cage, the screws should already be on the bike frame. If not, you need to buy the mounting brackets separately. In 40 years of cycling, I've never known a water bottle to come with mounting screws.
on 23 November 2014
I already own the official Topeak version of this bottle cage whichI find very useful as you can adjust it to take Lucozade Sports bottles. I purchased two of these cages because they were so cheap. They are identical to the Topeak version and infact look like they've come out the same mould as the say Topeak on them however the plastic is a little britteller ie not as flexible but for the price its a no brainier. Jimbo likes very much
on 27 November 2014
Everyone is very jealous of my sweet adjustable bottle holder - especially when I tell them the price. I had an issue with how long the delivery took and originally left mediocre feedback relating to the seller - but this wasn't their fault (just badly highlighted information on the Amazon site). I couldn't update my feedback so just want to say here that their customer service was fantastic and they offer great value (even offered me a discount even though it wasn't their fault).

Very happy overall.
on 22 August 2016
I brought two of these adjustable bike water bottle holders. They fit nice on most bikes and the fact you can adjust the size prevents water bottles shaking around or falling out. This item is amazing and i would really recommend to all bike riders.
on 25 January 2016
Adjustable to fit the several sized stainless steel bottles I've got.

I fitted one on my my road bike and it works great, though I cracked a bit of the plastic cage after a few rides - I think I was a bit rough pulling the bottle out of the cage. Still holds the bottles despite the crack, even after a hundred or so rides & commutes.

I fitted another one to my mountain bike and it didn't last long before it got cracked in a couple of places. Still works though after a few dozen off road rides.

In summary, very good for the price, but don't expect a rugged, unbreakable item. 4 stars to reflect the value for money (I paid £1.23 inc delivery!) If it cost a few pounds or more I'd rate it 3 stars. Any more than £5 and I'd rate it 2 stars, as you could get something more rugged for the money.
on 29 August 2015
Bought these after reading previous good reviews to fix onto camping chairs as beer can holders etc, as there was nothing else on the market that would fit.
They are an excellent price, they do the job I'm asking of them, and the bonus is, they're adjustable.
As has already been noted, they took a while to arrive, but I was in no hurry so that didn't bother me
on 18 February 2016
I can't say anything bad I've got 4 of these now on various bikes. They hold my water bottles just as good as any!
Yes I had to wait a little bit longer for them to arrive but they came from China so I expected that!
No it didn't come with a bottle but the advert says "Bottle Carrier" so if you want a cheap carrier that does the job and you don't need it tomorrow its perfect!
on 7 November 2014
Cheap tat. Ordered 2 for my sons. One was snapped in pieces, probably due to rubbish packaging. Also took forever to get here. And i expected it to come with something to attch it to the bike!
Binning both and buying some decent ones locally.
on 4 September 2014
Excellent, cheaper than the branded kit, fitted easily, is adjustable to take all different sizes of bottle, light and unobtrusive. Took a while to arrive as came fro China, but did the job very well.
on 30 April 2014
Very pleased with this bottle holder, it fitted easily onto the screws on the bike and holds my daughter's prized 1D bottle no problem! Very good value.