VINE VOICEon 18 April 2014
Platform: Frustration-Free Packaging|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Nowadays, a good anti-virus program is an essential tool to any computer - and this is a particularly good one to use. This particular package will protect three computers for a year - and it's much cheaper to buy another one here than it is to renew your cover through the website!
on 2 March 2014
Thanks amazon virus protection at half the price that mcafee wanted to charge me for a "discounted renewal" for an existing customer what's that about mcafee!!! And yes it's the same product
on 8 June 2014
McAfee internet security, there's no better protection in my opinion.constantly working in the background to make my
internet experience a safe and enjoyable one.Totally recommend to anyone.
on 29 March 2014
I have used this protection for a good few years, wouldn't use anything else, consistently good reviews, can relax knowing it is there working away in the background keeping everything safe.
on 11 July 2014
Thank's a lot 😀
Every thing was exactly as expected
My 3 PC are now completely under
control & safe as I wanted
Quality of service & Fast delivery as usual from Amazon
on 4 June 2014
Excellent choice and well worth the modest price , I have had no computer problems at all since its installation ,its site check and overall capabilities gives me a great piece of mind .
on 5 July 2014
It works very well - no problems loading although I do not see why I had to wait for the disc when it recommends downloading - I could have been sent a link when AI made the purchase
on 28 September 2014
Solved virtually all my problems bar one, feel far more comfortable letting my Grandchildren use my computer after the issues they caused downloading stuff with nasties attached
on 15 August 2015
This product has been excellent after a year. There is no need to pay over the odds for the McAfee automatic renewal - just buy another one from Amazon - it's much cheaper.
on 26 November 2014
Why buy a subscription update when you can buy a new version for substantially less? McAfee makes their money off of people who will not shop around. Product works great.