Edition: Triple Character Pack - Zoo Lou, Spyro, Chill|Change

on 17 January 2014
I bought these for my grandson at Xmas, they were a big hit with him. He has an X Box and uses these figures for his game on the box. Good figures, all interchangeable as with all Swap Force figures. A good buy, well received.
on 3 November 2013
Bought as a Xmas pressie, but just what my son wants to start off his swap force collection. Good price too.
on 12 October 2014
Brought this game as a Christmas present for my son who's into skylanders. He already has played with skylander giants so hopefully will love this come Christmas. Delivery was quick and price was great.
on 13 March 2014
The kids are happy with these new Skylander dudes and playing nicely with them but I was disappointed, having bought them as 'Skylanders Swap Force', to find that they are not actually Swap Force ... meaning they are solid characters. Like I said the kids love them but I bought them because I thought they were Swap Force to go with the Swap Force pack and it feels like a bit of a rip off but it may be my fault for not reading the detail of the ad?
on 17 December 2013
Bought for my grandson for Christmas. He is a great Skylanders fan and doesn't have these characters. I am sure he will love them. Well packaged. Great service
on 8 December 2013
Somebody in activision must have got the biggest bonus ever for coming up with this idea, the kids love them and must have a few hundred pounds worth
on 2 January 2014
My nephew loved these and much cheaper than elsewhere, arrived very quickly. Made a young lad very happy on christmas day
on 8 January 2014
This was a christmas gift formy grandson, now I'm the best grandad that says it all doesn't it.
Thank you.
on 28 December 2013
My granddaughter was so excited on Christmas morining she could not wait to get home to play the game !!
on 4 January 2015
Arrived before Christmas as promised and my grandson loves them. Great value and so easy to buy online.