on 16 August 2016
My middle son loves skylanders and has more than I care to count. However, he doesn't have that many in the swap force range. So when he was given money by his godmother for his birthday he asked me if I would order him some, if he gave me the money. This was one of the ones he chose to get. It arrived quickly with amazon prime.

My son was quite surprised to find scorp on his own as he thought it was only available in a multi pack. He doesn't like spending too much on money them and this was the cheapest scorp we found. It is worth the money we found but I would not have spent much more on it.

It is a nice size figure but neither too big or too small. It is a solid figure and can not be taken apart. He is of earth element. My son likes the fact that in game you can upgrade his moves. He is a helpful figure to have.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 February 2016
I purchased this Scorp for my 9 year old son who has started playing Trap Team a few months ago and wanted to expand his collection of skylanders but we didn't want to spend a load of money on the characters so opted for the characters from the previous games, this being one of them. He particularly likes the Scorp character as although it is small there are a lot of good upgrades to make this small character quite powerful. I love that these are forward compatible but think the price when they first come out is just crazy! Ultimately happy with my purchase of a figure from a previous game, its a good way of adding variety to an expensive new way of gaming but at a lesser price.
on 2 January 2014
It doesn't do anything for me, but my two grandsons were given skylanders as part of their present list and they just loved them. .
on 14 March 2014
My grandson loved his birthday present, he is very into Skylanders although this one was not one the interchangeable type.
on 3 March 2014
My little boy loves this character with his skylanders game.
Best price I found on the net and in stores.
on 30 March 2015
My step son was delighted as believed it was only available in a multi pack. Delivered very quickly
on 29 December 2015
perfect price for my little boy to spend his xmas money. Super fast delivery x
on 1 February 2015
Bought for my son, he lives skylanders, quick delivery equals happy boy!
on 6 April 2016
Another awesome skylander to go with my god sons collection
on 3 October 2015
My grandson was very pleased thanks fast delivery