Customer reviews

2,020
Format: DVD|Change

on 6 February 2015
Heard so much about this series, my husband and I thought we would give it a try, did not disappoint, we are hooked, best series we have seen, love all the characters, and the story lines are fabulous, we will be so upset when we have watched the last episode.
I would definitely recommend.
on 7 October 2015
I was so disappointed when I got my DVDs as the quality of the picture was really poor pretty much as if it was pirated.. I first saw breaking bad on a pirated copy which I loved so I brought the box set.. In all honesty the pirated copy was a better picture then this DVD set..
Gutted.....
on 9 December 2016
The box set is very nicely packaged, but there should be a prominent warning that it can take over your life. Breaking Bad is sooooo addictive. I haven't slept for days. There are flies buzzing around me and the surrounding pile of of home delivery food detritus and empty beer cans. Beware!
on 13 October 2014
The only reason i watched this was cause i thought my bus driver for library club was in it. Really didn't under stand the show might as well been in Klingon. But was good to see noel Edmonds playing Walter white he done a great job but i think he was better in deal or no deal playing himself.
on 8 February 2014
Superb!

The best series I've seen in a long, long time.

Brings fresh hope too, when so many modern creations are pathetic!

My tip? Pick a time when you can watch a few episodes back to back, and without distraction.

Soak it up, and enjoy!
on 4 July 2015
Great show. Better than I thought. Also a really good story which I appreciate.

When I was in the middle of watching the show I couldn't stop talking about it.

I thought the programme was brilliant from start to finish.
The DVD arrived in good condition I was happy,
on 30 June 2014
My grandson loaned me the first two series as he felt I might be interested. When I had watched them I almost begged for series three and four. I couldn't wait for the final episodes. Jessie and Walter are fantastic and the story is so gripping that I have bought it for my partner's birthday
on 12 May 2014
Breaking Bad is one of the all time best drama series of all time. I hadn't even heard of it until my friend suggested it as an excellent 'watch'. She was not wrong. I feel that this complete boxed set offers excellent value for money and this was dispatched quickly. Excellent all round.
on 18 June 2014
We ordered this product and it came in the time span it said it would and was well wrapped up and delivered in a good condition, as well as being good quality and good value for your money and as described on the product description. I would use this Amazon seller again and recommend them.
on 23 December 2013
Watching Walter White change from harmless chemistry teacher to the king of crystal meth is truly fabulous television. Brilliantly acted by all the main characters, with more twists than a 60s dance marathon. I am genuinely sad that it had to come to an end, but Wow! What an end! Watch it.