Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 November 2013
An album that go some negative reviews when it was originally released, unjustifiably if you ask me. It's a good album, quite diverse, with a mixture of styles. Well worth a listen.
on 28 April 2014
But it's pretty good - some strong tracks and solid playing. Not a brilliant album and lacking a single stand out track, but solid and well worth listening to.
on 21 November 2012
classic rock, ace tunes and lyrics. check out 'fats' have this on vinal, wore it out, got it on cd.
on 6 November 2015
Good job on the deluxe versions. Nice extra's.
on 10 July 2015
top album,play it a lot.
on 13 March 2001
From the errie intro of Angel of Death through Renegade (possibly written about Lynott) to Hollywood, No one Told Him and It's Getting Dangerous Lizzy Play good old Rock with a touch of Blues. Fats an attempt at jazz/blues is a half decent attempt at Jazz/blues but not to everyones liking. An album well worth buying for its contents.
on 31 March 2011
I bought this item for myself. I had it on tape when I was younger and always said I would replace it. It was in excellent condition and sounded just as I remember. Took me back to my teenage years.
on 24 February 2016
Excellent
on 10 February 2016
excellent
on 17 July 2014
One of my favourite bands of all time - great to have these back in my collection!