Customer reviews

on 18 February 2013
In places the characters did irritate me in that if they'd been near me, I'd have knocked their heads together for being so obtuse about their feelings for each other for so long.
In other places I laughed out loud. Bit samey in places like the other books in this series but overall, they happily whiled away a few spare hours.
I like how the whole family came together as one unit and their differences were forgotten.... when one hurt, they were all there to give moral support which all close families do.
One person found this helpful
on 5 March 2014
this the seventh Chesapeake Shores novel is every bit as good as the previous one, I have become very fond of the O'Brian family & the way they all support each other - if only real life was like this!
on 4 May 2016
Good modern read
on 21 May 2014
Love Sherryl Woods books as they are very interesting and all the characters individual stories are in her other books
on 23 August 2013
Enjoyed this book very much. This book follows on from stories regarding other members of the family which I enjoyed also. Would thoroughly recomend reading all the books I feel that I have got to know this family very well. Hope the author Sherryl Woods continues with more stories regarding the O'Brien family
One person found this helpful
on 28 December 2015
good read
on 16 May 2014
Sheryl keeps you hooked, can't put her books down. Keep writing Sheryl & please do another Devaney book to finish off story!
on 18 October 2015
Love this series of books
on 4 March 2016