on 27 July 2016
The batteries I received are 2500mAh as can be seen from the packaging picture. That's even better!

I have a stack of these for my Canon 600D camera grip that takes 6 AA's and have a great charger that charges each unit separately at different rates (see my other reviews). My now camera lasts for weeks of use.

These are always on standby for my sons Xbox controllers!
on 25 October 2017
I have been using this product for some time (previous order) and have found them to be very good quality. They are a little more expensive than some other, 'basic' brands, but well worth it. They have lasted many months with out any fading. The capacity is pretty much as stated.

However, as with any rechargeble battery - avoid using the 'dumb' fast chargers: they often cause batteries to heat up during the charge cycle (esp. if you accidently charge them again without discharging first!). Get a charger that detects the status of the battery and they'll last a lot longer.

(Downside: eventually batteries 'age' and might not be seen by some smart chargers: in which case you'll need a dumb charger to extend the life-span at the reduced capacity)

Anyway - these Duracell AA 2500mAh batters are some of the best I've come across. Go get.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 April 2017
I've got numerous sets of these which I keep charged in groups of four using Duracell's own charger.

They charge fast, and last a long time on each charge. For example, I can leave my digital audio recorder running for 4-5 hours and only one or two bars fall out, which is not far off what good quality disposables provide (but much more than lower quality disposables). I've got them in an electric pepper mill, an electric shaver, clocks, amplifiers, and so on.

I can't comment on longevity, but they certainly perform well right now (over about 9 months since the first purchase).
on 16 June 2017
Used with the Duracell 45 Minute charger, these charge very quickly and last for ages.
I've loaded them into a standard clock, an LCD weather clock and a TV remote and they're going strong Months after. Actually very impressed.
The charger does get very warm when charging, that did worry me but seems OK.

The only down side is, they are slightly bigger than standard batteries so if the battery compartment is tight you may not want these.
on 27 March 2015
As far as i can tell from personal experience with many types of rechargeable AA batteries, these have proven ( so far ) to be WAY better than any of the competition.
They hold charge fantastically and have never let me down.
I have been using them in my Nikon SB900 camera flash unit and i have never missed a shot or run out of power just when i needed it.
ultra reliable. Great value for money in my opinion.
on 9 December 2016
As with all rechargables they are slightly biggerer in diameter to conventional batteries and are therefore very tight in some devices, especially my electric toothbrush.
on 5 April 2017
Discharge on their own.

Poor energy volume probably total fabrication capacity or usable capacity

Unstable Voltage so wont work when voltage drops even though charge likely remains

Compare to Li-Po Kentli 3000mah AA and my computer mouse is still 3/3 bars full after 3 days and these last 1 day and then need charging. I also charge with digital trickle so i know its the battery
on 27 October 2017
I'm not clicking away all the time, but these have been the best batteries I've used in my camera EVER. No show of needing a recharge after the initial charge up an fit, even with quite a few flash pics. So definitely recommend.
on 17 March 2017
Batteries are batteries and couldnt beleive how good they were last forever and charge quickly bargain 😀
on 31 May 2017
Replaced mine old duracell rechargeable batteries as they died after 5 years. New improved models hold charge for long time which is just awesome. Highly recommended. Definitely will buy again. Best price around also