on 15 October 2013
Excellent product,although unfortunately lacking trivet and basket essential for use, but as I already have these items; having used pressure cookers of various makes over the previous 40 year, this was not a problem for me, but should be mentioned on the product description.
on 2 October 2015
VonShef - 3L Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker - Suitable for All Cooking Surfaces

Ideal cooker size for individual or couples as opposed to family catering, and gets to pressure faster therefore.
Am very happy with this cooker but it comes without suggested cooking times for the basic meat-veg-pulses so have to look these up online.
Its cheap and accordingly doesn't come with insert basket/trivet which is a real need for me, had to buy one separately.
To order an insert is tricky without measuring after arrival so here are the dimensions if you need to buy one....Top diameter is 22cms BUT AT THE BASE the flat area is 18cms where the inside begins to curve upwards. Base to Rim height is 8cms so containers can't be taller than that.
on 5 February 2014
I bought this little pressure cooker because I am disabled and the one I had was a bit heavy for me. Although the capacity is not more than 3 litres, it does a great job. Cooks most things in less than half the time and is so easy to clean. As an added bonus I got it at a discount. My best bargain of 2014!
on 4 February 2014
I bought this because liked the idea of a frying pan that happens to be a pressure cooker as well!

The first time I used it I burned the food on the base, simply because I hadn't been watching the little red button after I put the lid on, and hadn't realised that it had popped up as I didn't know how high it should be. It cleaned very well and now I know to get the food nice and hot pop on the lid and within a very short space of time the button is up to signify that the pressure has been reached. Turn the heat down and after the alloted time turn the heat off, and when the button goes down I have a tasty meal redy in half the time!
on 19 February 2016
Cooks well, nice pot, heavy, reason for only 1 star when turning the lever a massive amount of water pours out of the vents first time it happened I wasn't prepared and got scalded such a shame as it is a good pot.
UPDATE 29 Feb 16.
After being contacted by the company it has been decided that my pot is faulty I was offered a full refund or a replacement straight
away no quibble, The lady that contacted me was polite and very helpful I couldn't have asked for more.
on 20 September 2015
This pressure cooker truly astonishing. Buy it if you need one before they put the price up. I purchased 4 pressure cookers all were returned until I came across VonShef. I tested it for a day or so it passed all my tests and this one stays in my kitchen and very happy with my purchase.
on 5 April 2014
Because I have had a pressure cooker before I new what to do, but for someone for the first time it
would be lost as the instructions are hopeless. it does not tell you to add water a major mistake, but
I am pleased with the product
on 10 October 2013
Well pleased with the size and works well. Found the instructions a bit lacking but pretty ok to sort out yourself.
on 27 December 2015
I purchased this after getting a 6lt one as I am a one man band and it fittis the bill to a treat so far as needing a smaller cooker for me.
Just cooked a small gammon joint for 10 min and let it rest overnight, took it out and then reduced the stock( made of small onion,garlic paste, honey,white wine, and finished off with whole grain dijon mustard and a dash of port to a thick sirup to pore over the top to pore over after grilling the scored rind)
Now to use it to make a small stock from bird carcass left overs!!
Can't fault it for its quality and ease of use and is far superior to what my mother used 50 years ago in Africa and think that the younger generation will benefit from energy saving cooking even a moroccan lamb dish served in a tagine but prepared in this cooker will save you a lot of time and money!
on 7 December 2015
Delighted with this small pressure cooker. I am not an experienced user of pressure cookers and was rather scared of them.
This one is a gem. I can prepare a fresh, delicious meal every day so quickly and effortlessly. I rapidly found out that one needs only a cup of liquid and that it needs to be on a really low heat for the cooking time, much lower than one would normally cook on. Otherwise it forces steam out. If you need a small pressure cooker, I highly recommend this one