on 11 June 2014
Have used this over a couple of weeks now, I swap between batteries and run them down to the lowest level I can before swapping over, this lasts as long as the original battery if not a little bit longer. A definite good buy.
on 18 February 2015
This my second review of this battery. The first review was favourable after a month but after 4 months the battery is dead as the proverbial Norwegian Blue parrot. Not impressed. Stick to Nikon originals.
on 20 December 2014
Fits great in both charger and camera (some other people posted having fitment issues) but the life of the battery is not great at all. Im quite disappointed with it as it doesn't even last half as long as the original Nikon battery but it was bought to be a backup and for that, it serves its purpose. If you are replacing your original battery, I would strongly suggest spending the extra money and getting a proper Nikon product.
on 28 June 2014
I purchased two of these batteries for my D800e, and fitted you can't tell the difference from the Nikon battery............ except for the price.

I'd certainly give my recommendation to this item.
on 16 December 2015
I've had this battery for a year now, so I thought it would be useful to write a long-term review. I've used it in both a Nikon D7100 and D7200 and in both cameras the battery life is indistinguishable from the original Nikon battery. Charges absolutely fine using the standard Nikon charger. I'd recommend it without hesitation and would certainly buy another.
on 20 October 2014
Works as my original Nikon branded battery does. I've used it a few times, and it seems to be working fine. People have said about the charger flashing really quickly when charging this battery and the same happens for me. It starts off normally, but then later on, the light flashes really quickly. Having said this, the battery seems to charge up fine, despite the irrate little blinking light. I've actually noticed this with my Nikon branded battery, so I'm wondering if it's just the charger. Anyway, doesn't bother me as long the battery works.
VINE VOICEon 25 June 2016
It is a very good replacement battery, as good as the original for half of the money.

I got this in a hurry as an emergency battery for my new Nikon D7200 because after replacing the body I realised that old type Nikon batteries (from my old D50) did not fit in the new body.

The Duracell charges quickly and keeps power for as long as the original Nikon battery. I will be definitely feting more of those rather than pricey Nikon ones.
on 18 July 2016
Not a lot you can say about a battery. It charges up, fits and works. This is my second one. The first I bought at the time I purchased my Nikon and have been alternating between them. I bought a second as the Nikon one failed prematurely (to my mind anyway) and the Duracell one has kept going.
on 28 March 2016
Bought as a spare for my Nikon D7000. Though I've seen some less than glowing reviews of this battery I have to say that mine is every bit as good as the Nikon battery that came with the camera. Once charged lasts just as long as the Nikon, and cost half the price, so I recommend it.
on 4 August 2015
I needed a replacement spare battery for my D7100 as the first spare I got for the camera is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! A relative has the D7000 Duracell battery and has no problems with his, which was good enough for me so I brought one. Delivery was excellent. Battery was charged fully on arrival and works fine with the camera i.e it is recognised by the camera.

Would definitely recommend