on 25 November 2013
When this wig arrived I couldn't believe how good it was for the price. So impressed I told all my friends. Thanks
on 13 January 2016
I found this wig to be very pretty and soft, it looks so realistic.

The only problem is that I found it too small for my head, when I did manage to get it on it was very tight and would become quite painful to wear after a short amount of time. I was very happy that I only had to wear it for one party otherwise I would have needed to look for a bigger one.
on 18 October 2015
Used for a Carrie White cosplay, fits well and looks reasonably realistic - certainly great quality for the price!
After a while it turned a little patchy from brushing, but this can easily be hidden - overall great product, would reccommend to anyone, searching for a wig on a budget!
on 28 May 2015
Wig came in time, very good condition, looks just like what is described. Came with a wig cap also which is fantastic. Definitely good for cosplay, obviously, the wig doesn't look exactly like real hair, but isn't too noticeable up close
on 28 April 2014
This wig is much better than I expected. It is nice and full and the quality of the synthetic hair is very good. Also seems to have a small skin part which is a nice extra.
on 9 April 2015
Good quality but no good for plaiting
on 18 November 2015
You get what you pay for
on 19 May 2015