on 24 September 2013
I brought this for my son and he loves it. Its nice and bright has a carry handle which makes it good for him to transport it.
My only problem with it is the charger hole. Its very hard to get the charger in. Other than that a great buy.
on 26 April 2014
I bought cover this as I had already bought a similar one for my elder grandaughter, which I can't get now. After waiting forever for it to arrive it turns out that it doesn't fit the Kindle Fire it's for the HD version. I am sure that if it did fit it would be ok, it has a carry handle that can be used as a stand but as other reviewers say it is quite fiddly to get the charger in or get to the on off switch, having said that as it doesn't fit so it's not a problem!
on 15 November 2013
Does not fit correctly the kindle falls out and it has no screen protection , the handle does not turn correctly either
on 23 May 2014
This cover fits the previous generation kindle really well, it seems very durable and the handle allows my six year old to carry it about easily without fear of him dropping it. Once fitted the buttons are easily accessed and there is no need to remove the cover to charge either as you only have to fold the handle back and plug in. I am very pleased with this product and would recommend.
on 30 December 2013
Waited ages for this case and a bit disappointed . It's great in the fact that it's a rubber case and it has a carry handle so my 5 year old probably won't break their kindle but you can't charge or plug headphones into the device whilst the case is on which is a royal pain and if the device goes into sleep mode you have to take the case off to turn it back on . I'd suggest using this case to travel and get the other one for use at home
on 12 December 2013
After long consideration I decided to buy two of these for my grandchildren (8 and 5) to protect their new kindle fires. Looking at the pictures I worried they would be bulky and unattractive but they are very neat, lightweight and an absolutely perfect fit for the OLD model Kindle Fire. My only complaint was packing which was inadequate. Considering that these came from China, they were poorly packed. The cases themselves did not need protection but the little Rubicks cubes which were added were smashed to pieces. I didn't buy them for the cubes of course but for something which cost this much I think more care should have been taken with packing. That is why I have deducted one star.

If you are considering buying this for a child, it is a good buy though, don't doubt that. It does the job beautifully and the stand is effective too. I got a black one and a pink one and both are great. Just bear in mind they have to come from China so you won't get them directly but having said that mine came within about a week which was much sooner than the estimated date. Good buy.
on 6 June 2014
We got this for our children's kindle and Pajimo really likes it( high praise indeed) it alllow access to all the function buttons and also holds the charger cable secure. It feels built to last. It's like insurance for your kindle.
on 29 March 2014
Good quality item and very prompt delivery and service. Only drawback is that it is a little too big for the Kindle Fire and as I bought this for my young grandchildren so that they could use the Kindle Fire without having to worry if they dropped it, but as it turned out the device could have dropped out of the case with normal carrying so unfortunately couldn't trust it enough to use it.I have given it 5 stars because I can't fault the item or the service, just not suitable for the use I needed it for.
on 19 October 2013
we got my grandson a kindle fire hd for his birthday because he loved mine so much so when i foud this case on amazon the coulers realy stud out and the handle i orderd 1 strate away and most of all tyler loves it he carys his kindle everywere with him we are very happy
on 1 December 2013
I ordered 2 of these for my boys as we have brought them both kindle tablets for christmas. I think they will love them, the handle is great for transporting them around the house as well as to their nanny's. Also love the fact the handle folds into a stand which works well! It was easy to fit and it was easy enough to turn the device on and adjust the volume, I agree with a previous review about charging the device with the case on, it may be difficult although I havent tried this yet! Delivery was fast, came well before the expected delivery date.