Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 7 January 2015
Can blue tack it on a wall, door - even in the bathroom. Just the job for learning your stations, as it can all be seen clearly. It`s thinly laminated for water and grime proof-ness, it's just the job. ( We're from the North West - but love visits to the capital , and are strongly considering a move to there )

I think it does pretty well as a work of art too frankly - it'd be good in a kitchen, hall....

I wonder past it daily, and stop to look often - nice reminiscence of where we've been just this Christmas - and where we'll be again soon. Get it if you want to learn your stations, then you're not like all those tourists continually looking at the tube maps hee hee hee! ;)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2014
This item arrived in good time. However, it wasn't laminated in the usual way - it was just on very glossy paper so I'm a bit disappointed about that.
on 25 June 2014
Glossy picture of london underground,good size and fast delivery,nicely far.ed hanging on wall,also handy to see where I am going
on 2 November 2013
Good compact wall map showing the new London Overground extension and full Underground coverage. Handy to have in a spare corner.
on 9 September 2014
My son was extremely pleased with map as he loves everything to do with trains and the London Underground
on 10 November 2014