Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 23 June 2017
A gritty story line. A harrowing account of the lives of twins separated while young. Both suffering the horrors of Germany's death camps in World War 11. In the intervening years the twins lead very different lives Towards the end of the book the twins finally meet. Throughout the book there are flashbacks to their past, which for both girls help shape their future lives, but for one of the twins the finale ends in disaster.
Lynda La Plante in this book does not disappoint.
on 26 April 2017
Did not like this book at all, and ended up by closing it about half way through.
on 9 May 2014
Am an avid follower of Lynda and read all I can of hers - but I could not get into this book - perhaps because I love all her previous ones when all her team of D.I.s are included - this seemed to be different and I just was not gripped by it. It was not a book that I could not put down until finished - so I did not want to finish it. Sorry - I am still going to purchase the ones I enjoy.
on 15 August 2017
I don't want to say anything I just want to get back to kindle library page but this is stuck
on 7 July 2017
Not for the squeamish or faint-hearted !
on 23 September 2017
great read
on 18 March 2017
brilliant
on 17 August 2017
Great read. Good delivery service.
on 12 April 2015
as always a great author